What's the upside to Blackhawk's young Defenceman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cubs2024wildcard

Hung out with Livvy Dunne. You didnt.
Apr 29, 2015
You're currently watching three games and arguing on a message board? You're certainly being paid for the privilege no?
Who's arguing? Not me.

And yes, I can micromanage everything considering I have it all on one screen and can rewind at my leisure.

It's like it's personal because I think Allan is a better prospect at this moment then Korchinski.

You guys need to soften up.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Who's arguing? Not me.

And yes, I can micromanage everything considering I have it all on one screen and can rewind at my leisure.

It's like it's personal because I think Allan is a better prospect at this moment then Korchinski.

You guys need to soften up.
How many a games a week do you believe you take in? Outside of the Saginaw games you're watching 90% of.

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
And to prove my point even more;

In 2014 Javier Baez was the top prospect on the Cubs over Kris Bryant. Why? Wasn't because he was better but because he was MLB ready.

In 2015, Bryant was number one and Cease wasn't even in the top 20.Bryant went on to win ROY and was MLB ready. Who's better now?

(Drops mic)

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
I'm a recovering alcoholic union steward for a tier one railroad. Soften up? Please.
And I'm a full time streamer who sells sports memorabilia. It is my job to figure out who I can make money on and who isn't worth a dime. And being financially responsible, watching as many juniors and MLB minor league games is just something I do. (Basketball and football are pretty much set with who will have value)

When this forum was all about Madrigal, I was the one saying he sucked. Why? Not because of stupid shit like I'm a Cubs fan, because I actually watched the guy. And guess what? He sucks.

When people here were saying Eloy was going to be the Sox version of KB, I was the one who said"idk Vince, he's injury prone". And guess what? He's injury prone.

So when I say something when it comes to "prospecting" it's because I actually know a thing or two about the player because I am invested in certain players.

I have watched a lot of Seattle games and right now I think Allan is the best prospect. That's my opinion. And please, don't start that "high ceiling" drivel.

Who had a higher ceiling? Dustin Ackley? Or Mike Trout?

Ackley was taken second overall in 2009 right after Strausburg while Trout was taken 25th right after the White Sox took Jared Mitchell who was also another high ceiling guy.

At 18 and 19, you do not know what somebodies ceiling is. It's a damn draft trope.

This forum was calling an 18 year old kid a bust right after he was drafted. Well, that bust got better. I also like Korchinski, but I'm also realistic in thinking if he was something special, in that draft, there would have been no way he lasted until the Hawks picked him. He might be very good, but he's certainly not going to be the next Makar or anything on that level.

And to answer your question, how many games I watch? It depends. I have three hard drives constantly recording shit and usually have games playing while I'm streaming. I don't work a nine to five and my day consists of waking up, working out, eating steak then whatever, usually streaming. So I can watch either a ton of stuff or very little.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
And I'm a full time streamer who sells sports memorabilia. It is my job to figure out who I can make money on and who isn't worth a dime. And being financially responsible, watching as many juniors and MLB minor league games is just something I do. (Basketball and football are pretty much set with who will have value)

When this forum was all about Madrigal, I was the one saying he sucked. Why? Not because of stupid shit like I'm a Cubs fan, because I actually watched the guy. And guess what? He sucks.

When people here were saying Eloy was going to be the Sox version of KB, I was the one who said"idk Vince, he's injury prone". And guess what? He's injury prone.

So when I say something when it comes to "prospecting" it's because I actually know a thing or two about the player because I am invested in certain players.

I have watched a lot of Seattle games and right now I think Allan is the best prospect. That's my opinion. And please, don't start that "high ceiling" drivel.

Ackley was taken second overall in 2009 right after Strausburg while Trout was taken 25th right after the White Sox took Jared Mitchell who was also another high ceiling guy.

At 18 and 19, you do not know what somebodies ceiling is. It's a damn draft trope.

This forum was calling an 18 year old kid a bust right after he was drafted. Well, that bust got better. I also like Korchinski, but I'm also realistic in thinking if he was something special, in that draft, there would have been no way he lasted until the Hawks picked him. He might be very good, but he's certainly not going to be the next Makar or anything on that level.

And to answer your question, how many games I watch? It depends. I have three hard drives constantly recording shit and usually have games playing while I'm streaming. I don't work a nine to five and my day consists of waking up, working out, eating steak then whatever, usually streaming. So I can watch either a ton of stuff or very little.
what the hell

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
Just because someone watches a bunch of games, doesn't mean they understand what they are watching.
And just because someone reads every article they can about players doesn't mean they understand what they're reading

I can't wait until the draft. My opinion that Carlsson is better then Fantilli will surely be popular......(rolls eyes)

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
You've consistently spouted that you are a streamer and never advertise your stream when I have asked to see it.

Also I've seen between ~10 Thunderbird games this year and a lot recently. I even saw them play in Portland when I was there for Thanksgiving time. Korchinski had 2 points in a win.

Allan was a poor pick at the time (in my opinion) but is still a fine prospect. I think Korchinski has a higher floor and ceiling in my viewings, but that Allan could still be an NHL player.

Last edited:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
just want to remind everyone

1680797082769.png

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
My use of the ignore button kind of reminds me of the following philosophical question:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

In the case of HF the answer is yes as healthy trees in the HF ecosystem respond to rot from the fallen tree.

I wouldn't even be aware this guy exists anymore, except that otherwise rational posters insist on chasing him down silly street.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

You didn't answer the question.

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
You've consistently spouted that you are a streamer and never advertise your stream when I have asked to see it.
I honestly don't need to advertise and I don't know the rules about linking something here where I make money and this site that's filled with ads don't see a dime. That's as honest and answer as your going to get.

Also I've seen between ~10 Thunderbird games this year and a lot recently. I even saw them play in Portland when I was there for Thanksgiving time. Korchinski had 2 points in a win.

Allan was a poor pick at the time (in my opinion) but is still a fine prospect. I think Korchinski has a higher floor and ceiling in my viewings, but that Allan could still be an NHL player.
And that's perfectly fine.

I don't understand the back lash only because I think Allan is a better prospect at this time then Korchinski.

Not everyone has the same opinion as everyone else and there's an extremely huge difference between not liking the Allan pick at the time and calling him a bust before he even played a damn game in the sweater.

That's the point that seems to be going over everyone's head.

And if you do recall, the Hawks wanted Askarov and even made one of those draft videos detailing things but Nash wanted a lot to move up.

If you don't think the Hawks were drafting Askarov if he fell, there's nothing I can say that's going to change your mind.

Reactions: Crow

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
I don't know about anyone else, but if I went and made a big deal on here about how I'm such a big online streamer and promised to tell people who I was, and never did, then odds are I'm lying about it.

I also know that I would not trust such a poster's opinion on anything.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
And just because someone reads every article they can about players doesn't mean they understand what they're reading

I can't wait until the draft. My opinion that Carlsson is better then Fantilli will surely be popular......(rolls eyes)
You'll have to wait like 3-5 years to see who is better lol

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I honestly don't need to advertise and I don't know the rules about linking something here where I make money and this site that's filled with ads don't see a dime. That's as honest and answer as your going to get.

I don't understand the back lash only because I think Allan is a better prospect at this time then Korchinski.

Not everyone has the same opinion as everyone else and there's an extremely huge difference between not liking the Allan pick at the time and calling him a bust before he even played a damn game in the sweater.

And if you do recall, the Hawks wanted Askarov and even made one of those draft videos detailing things but Nash wanted a lot to move up.

If you don't think the Hawks were drafting Askarov if he fell, there's nothing I can say that's going to change your mind.
You can post your stream. I'm kinda like one of the two rule guys on this forum.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

You've been told before you can post it. You've always come up with an excuse.

And sorry, but any streamer or content creator worth a damn would absolutely jump at the opportunity to bring in more viewers, followers, and subscribers. More people watching = more money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad