What's the upside to Blackhawk's young Defenceman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cubs2024wildcard

Hung out with Livvy Dunne. You didnt.
Apr 29, 2015
Imagine being a streamer, but not wanting to tell people where they can find your stream lol
Everyone who knows, knows. The three or four people who would come from here does nothing for mine, or any streamers bottom line. Let's not act like any streamer linking their stream would magically put thousands of dollars into their pocket. It wouldn't. There's how many streamers linking their streams all across social media with no results to show for it. Twitters filled with the obligatory "Playing call of duty, come and chill" tweets that are DOA on send.

This is why I think a lot of you have no clue how streaming works. Reading stuff on the internet and actually going out and doing it are two different things. I have nothing but respect for anybody going out there and opening themselves up on a live stream.

Same with sponsors. You get sponsored because those sponsors like you , viewers are just a bonus. If you have the minimum quota of followers they're looking for, and one of the biggest computer developers only requires 100 follows, it's painfully obvious followers aren't the end all. Hell, if you sign up with a talent agency you will get 100k followers in a couple days. Unless you really think influencers with millions of followers actually got them organically.

And this is the last time I derail this thread. The admins with all the clout said since I'm an esteemed member of this forum they have no problem with me linking the live stream. But, considering there's a lot of misinformation here about streaming the best I will do is link a video of my Livestream when I have my NHL draft primer stream. I will be opening up 12 cases of Upper Deck The Cup looking for Crosby, Ovechkin, Kane, Toews, and Mcdavid rookies from my own personal stash of cases.

It will be fun. Hopefully you watch as I'll shout out many of you here and give away all the junk cards I get that I don't want.

Back to the thread topic.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Everyone who knows, knows. The three or four people who would come from here does nothing for mine, or any streamers bottom line. Let's not act like any streamer linking their stream would magically put thousands of dollars into their pocket. It wouldn't. There's how many streamers linking their streams all across social media with no results to show for it. Twitters filled with the obligatory "Playing call of duty, come and chill" tweets that are DOA on send.

This is why I think a lot of you have no clue how streaming works. Reading stuff on the internet and actually going out and doing it are two different things. I have nothing but respect for anybody going out there and opening themselves up on a live stream.

Same with sponsors. You get sponsored because those sponsors like you , viewers are just a bonus. If you have the minimum quota of followers they're looking for, and one of the biggest computer developers only requires 100 follows, it's painfully obvious followers aren't the end all. Hell, if you sign up with a talent agency you will get 100k followers in a couple days. Unless you really think influencers with millions of followers actually got them organically.

And this is the last time I derail this thread. The admins with all the clout said since I'm an esteemed member of this forum they have no problem with me linking the live stream. But, considering there's a lot of misinformation here about streaming the best I will do is link a video of my Livestream when I have my NHL draft primer stream. I will be opening up 12 cases of Upper Deck The Cup looking for Crosby, Ovechkin, Kane, Toews, and Mcdavid rookies from my own personal stash of cases.

It will be fun. Hopefully you watch as I'll shout out many of you here and give away all the junk cards I get that I don't want.

Back to the thread topic.
You're lying. Which admin? I play a lot of Apex.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
So your pre draft stream went from you interviewing actual NHL scouts to you opening up hockey cards? And you went from one of the top fortnite players in the world to sports memorabilia salesman? Damn.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
And I think your numbers are a little off on apex

Screenshot-20230407-130941-2.png

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
So your pre draft stream went from you interviewing actual NHL scouts to you opening up hockey cards? And you went from one of the top fortnite players in the world to sports memorabilia salesman? Damn.
Who says they're won't be scouts on it?

And Ive always collected memorabilia. I broke boxes one stream and it took off.

And where did I stop being one of the best Fortnite players?

Alot of assumptions... If it makes you feel good, carry on my wayward son.

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
View attachment 683451
It peaks at over 500k every day. If you knew how streaming works you would know that.
On Steam.

That's not saying much considering if you look at that drop off every hour. It looks like somebodies heart rate. Looks like it's botted. Just saying

Does anyone ever enjoy a pissing match other than the guys with their wieners out? BORING!
Your right.

I'm taking the high road moving forward. Somebody has to be the adult here.

Cubs2024wildcard

Apr 29, 2015
You said it was a dead game. That's a laughable comment.
It is a dead game. That's my opinion. Too many cheaters and the games rarely updated to keep things fresh. I'm not the only person who says those things, either.

I'm a Fortnite guy. Fortnite don't go two weeks without an update. I think that's a dead game too and it's three times more popular then Apex.

I'm a hard stuck platinum gamer. You chose the one game I can quote you on. You're a liar. Full on.

1878 kills with lifeline. 705 kills with wraith.
Are those your lifetime stats? Or just this season?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
It is a dead game. That's my opinion. Too many cheaters and the games rarely updated to keep things fresh. I'm not the only person who says those things, either.

I'm a Fortnite guy. Fortnite don't go two weeks without an update. I think that's a dead game too and it's three times more popular then Apex.

Are those your lifetime stats? Or just this season?
I've got a real job. You said it was a dead game, then doubted my numbers. I said it was laughable, proved it to you and you're still mocking my numbers.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad