Post-Game Talk: WEEK 8: Pats Fall to 2-6- Miami 31-New England 17

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Still digesting today’s awful performance in Miami.

I’m left wondering when (if?) Bob Kraft will publicly address this abysmal season his beloved franchise is slogging through.

Officiating aside, today’s game was a direct result of an organizational failure at the highest levels to acquire talented players and coaches. Instead of stocking the roster with high-end talent, Belichick has decided that it would be better to surround himself with simps and lackeys. He looks under rocks for nobody players and coaches who are so grateful to be elevated to the NFL that they would never question Bill or propose and original ideas that Bill wouldn’t like.

Too many F.O.B.s on this roster and staff -
~Friends Of Bill
~Family Of Bill
~Favorites Of Bill

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Still digesting today’s awful performance in Miami.

I’m left wondering when (if?) Bob Kraft will publicly address this abysmal season his beloved franchise is slogging through.

Officiating aside, today’s game was a direct result of an organizational failure at the highest levels to acquire talented players and coaches. Instead of stocking the roster with high-end talent, Belichick has decided that it would be better to surround himself with simps and lackeys. He looks under rocks for nobody players and coaches who are so grateful to be elevated to the NFL that they would never question Bill or propose and original ideas that Bill wouldn’t like.

Too many F.O.B.s on this roster and staff -
~Friends Of Bill
~Family Of Bill
~Favorites Of Bill

you do know they won six superbowls under Bills reign right.

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
you do know they won six superbowls under Bills reign right.
You do know that Scott Pioli, Nick Casserio, and Ernie Adams featured prominently in building those rosters, right? AND… many key players from the first three were inherited from Bill Parcells and Pete Carroll, respectively.

Tom Brady would not have won the way he did without Belichick, but let’s be honest - Brady was an afterthought when they drafted him. Otherwise, they would have taken him higher.

Should we just sit around and wait for the next GOAT to fall into our lap? The Patriots need a qualified GM at least before they head into this offseason. If the Patriots won’t outright fire Belichick, he should be demoted to Head Coach. Period.

Time to let a professional shopper shop for the groceries.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
You do know that Scott Pioli, Nick Casserio, and Ernie Adams featured prominently in building those rosters, right? AND… many key players from the first three were inherited from Bill Parcells and Pete Carroll, respectively.

Tom Brady would not have won the way he did without Belichick, but let’s be honest - Brady was an afterthought when they drafted him. Otherwise, they would have taken him higher.

Should we just sit around and wait for the next GOAT to fall into our lap? The Patriots need a qualified GM at least before they head into this offseason. If the Patriots won’t outright fire Belichick, he should be demoted to Head Coach. Period.

What's the nfl instacart

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
The GM has been a joke for 5 years. Sadly sleepy Bob and his silver spoon kids are not even 5% football savvy. If they don’t clean sweep that staff( Billy’s boys and their friends) and torch the QB room then we are looking at another 5 years of this. Mac = Andy Dalton

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
The GM has been a joke for 5 years. Sadly sleepy Bob and his silver spoon kids are not even 5% football savvy. If they don’t clean sweep that staff( Billy’s boys and their friends) and torch the QB room then we are looking at another 5 years of this. Mac = Andy Dalton
I really want to believe they won’t let this continue another year.

Reactions: MillerTime29Bombs

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

They only drafted Brady because the qb coach at the time, Dick Rehbein, and the GM at the time, Bobby Grier, wanted him and it was late enough that Belichick didn’t care. That’s the only reason.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

so Bills a jag?

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I find it highly amusing that 3 weeks ago Dan Orlovsky said that if you flip flopped Mac Jones and Brock Purdy, the results would be the same and everyone got indignant. Fast forward to now, and Purdy without his best receiver has been exposed. 0-3 and a turnover machine. He is the definition of JAG.

so Bills a jag?
Yes. He’s the Phil Jackson of the nfl. Completely lucky to have had Brady drop in his lap and make him look good. Take Brady away and Bill turned back into the loser he was in Cleveland.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I did not forsee the Broncos beating the Chiefs
The Patriots are easily the worst team in the AFC East despite a win over the Jets.

The Patriots also have the worst point differential in the AFC. And Denver lost a game by 50!

It is not a stretch to say the Patriots are the worst team in the entire AFC. Not a stretch at all. The only team that is potentially worse is the Colts right now. Those poor Germans get the worst possible game ever.

#ThankYouBill

Reactions: rfournier103

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The Patriots are easily the worst team in the AFC East despite a win over the Jets.

The Patriots also have the worst point differential in the AFC. And Denver lost a game by 50!

It is not a stretch to say the Patriots are the worst team in the entire AFC. Not a stretch at all. The only team that is potentially worse is the Colts right now. Those poor Germans get the worst possible game ever.

#ThankYouBill

You have a case my friend. But I don't see Bill going anywhere.

Sadly this team needs a whole overhaul. We actually need to DRAFT players. Sign good players. We can't keep doing this.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
You have a case my friend. But I don't see Bill going anywhere.

Sadly this team needs a whole overhaul. We actually need to DRAFT players. Sign good players. We can't keep doing this.
One benefit to all this might be that I will move up the season ticket waiting list faster if people ahead of me decide they don’t want season tickets as much as they thought they did. :cool:

Reactions: Mione134

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I find it highly amusing that 3 weeks ago Dan Orlovsky said that if you flip flopped Mac Jones and Brock Purdy, the results would be the same and everyone got indignant. Fast forward to now, and Purdy without his best receiver has been exposed. 0-3 and a turnover machine. He is the definition of JAG.

Yes. He’s the Phil Jackson of the nfl. Completely lucky to have had Brady drop in his lap and make him look good. Take Brady away and Bill turned back into the loser he was in Cleveland.
Bill did do better with cam newton than the embarrassing QB situation they have now. Casell and Jimmy as well. Mac is maybe below JP losman or some other hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad