GDT: Meaningless preseason game vs Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Screenshot 2024-09-28 003443.png

Obviously, it's pre-season, so much-too early to tell, but looking at the ice time distribution, I can kind of see Tulsky's vision this offseason. Though it is admittedly tough to let other teams pay Skjei and Pesce, if it all works out, Ghost-Walker could at least be an equal pairing with Orlov-Chatfield in terms of quality, meaning that they may still be able to keep both Slavin's and Burns's minutes down in the regular season.

Reactions: CandyCanes

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
View attachment 910456

Obviously, it's pre-season, so much-too early to tell, but looking at the ice time distribution, I can kind of see Tulsky's vision this offseason. Though it is admittedly tough to let other teams pay Skjei and Pesce, if it all works out, Ghost-Walker could at least be an equal pairing with Orlov-Chatfield in terms of quality, meaning that they may still be able to keep both Slavin's and Burns's minutes down in the regular season.
So what you are saying is, as long as the Canes play teams without any NHLrs on the roster, they'll be able to divide the ice time equally among defenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad