Post-Game Talk: WEEK 8: Pats Fall to 2-6- Miami 31-New England 17

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
He'd have the same issues that Mac is having. Our o-line sucked when it counted the most. Levis is throwing to Hopkins. He'd be throwing to Reagor here lmao
His arm talent would let him to make throws Mac can't make. Also while Hopkins is better than any pass catcher on the Patriots, the rest of the Titans pass catchers suck. Bourne and Henry would be their 2nd and 3rd best options

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
His arm talent would let him to make throws Mac can't make. Also while Hopkins is better than any pass catcher on the Patriots, the rest of the Titans pass catchers suck. Bourne and Henry would be their 2nd and 3rd best options
Hopkins is better than any of our current offensive players and its not even close

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The schedule softens, but it’s too late now.

Even if they take care of business against the likes of Washington, Indy, and the Giants, they’re not better than the likes of the Pittsburghs of the league.

Frustrating.

Not that they’d have contended for a title, but they could have been more competitive than 2-6.

Coach Bill can no longer cover for all of GM Bill’s mistakes.

Reactions: BMC and Mione134

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Incredible chokejob by the Giants. To the point where I'm pretty sure they're throwing the game

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Jets shouldn't have been able to run that play. The ref never actually spotted the ball.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Bad officiating today.

The Patriots just don’t have enough talent on both sides of the ball. Bad coaching and game plan on defense.

Contract extension or not, Bill has reached his sell-by date.

Reactions: BMC and Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I hope Bourne will be okay.

Miami got all the calls today. Maddening.

I still can't believe they didn't call the obvious helmet to helmet. That should be a play they can review.

Reactions: rfournier103

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Who decided illegal man downfield needed to be emphasized this year...no fan cares about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad