Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

skymachine

Aug 2, 2005
New York
Wouldn't have predicted that in a million years. Henrik stole that series but that goal outburst gives me much more confidence in this team.

Get Nash going and this could get serious, especially with how Godqvist is playing.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Hank is playing the way a goalie needs to in order to steal a series. Truly awesome display of talent.

Also, I still can't get over that Cally goal. Holtby reallllly dropped the ball on that one.

*Bob Richards*

Of course Hank was God, but I really do have to give G and McD a lot of credit. They too helped keep Ovechkin off the scoreboard after Game 1. Good stuff.

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
Drinking a few beers while watching Rangers in 60.... Yeah this guy is. No work tomorrow *****es..... Haha, still unbelievably pumped from the back to back SO wins.

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
So glad I did my superstitious staying off the boards for the GDT! Man that was thrilling to watch, and not having to take **** from Caps fans down here in DC makes it so much sweeter. Hopefully just the beginning folks!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Game 6: Brassard thinks about passing,shoots instead, wins.

Game 7: Asham without too much net to look at, options to carry, dish or shoot, shoots, scores, wins. Eminger puts hard puck on net, rebound dunked by Pyatt. Del Zotto tries a slap pass to Zucc, puck deflects and turns into a shot instead, goal.

Lesson: Shoot. The. ****ing. Puck.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I thought we'd lose but so what? When are people going to realize the opinions and feelings we express on these stupid boards have zero bearing on what happens in reality? When the puck was dropped I'm yelling and cheering. When we should all just be celebrating you're focused on making sure we know you're a better fan?

Except that isn't what I was doing. Get real. If that's what you think it's on you, what did I say? Chirped the guys that are truly unbearable because they can't handle the ups and downs of professional sports and said don't give up on your team. Yeah I'm the best fan ever!!! Lol. I really don't care, be as negative and pessimistic as you want, I just enjoy being positive and then when the team comes back from 0-2 and wins like they did I feel even happier.

I never once doubted you as a fan, once again that's on you... You think that about yourself? Has nothing to do with me being positive.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well, let me say this about the Rangers.

At the start, with the acquisition of Nash, we were the consensus Cup favorites. But that didn't quite go the way we thought it would. There were disappointments, there were doubts, there were changes in plan as Gaborik was shipped off. Didn't go anything like we pictured it. But here we are, after all the doubts, all the disappointments, all the changes, here we are, right back in the thick of things anyway.

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
It's times like these I am a genius for having three Lundqvist jerseys.

Now I just need that pesky 3rd/Alternate

What a stud. :handclap:

Lundqvist home, Callahan away, Lundqvist 3rd jersey, Gaborik winter classic and Messier home 94 cup. Is it still allowed to wear the Gaborik classic?

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
tumblr_lt37kaxFn21qlhhrp.gif

Feels good man.

Kershaw

Lundqvist against Boston is:

21W 7L 2OTL .943 Sv% 1.67 GAA 6 SO

Good luck scoring.

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
Hell yeah! And whatever helps celebrate this awesome win tonight. Wish I could be doing the same.

Well, if you can't do it tonight, you have two more days to savor the shut out, haha. Pumped for this Boston series!! At least we get a couple of days to get the old ticker back to normal haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad