Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
I got a headache, but it's a good ache.

I always get pounding headaches after dominating Ranger wins. I don't think my body is used to the excitement at that allotted time period. :laugh:

I'm also not going to simply smile and say good series. **** that entire team. **** their awful fans and pieces of **** like Ribiero, Chimera, Carlson and Ovechkin.

I'm looking forward to Round 2, that series was played better by the Rangers then all 3 series last season.

Welke94

Jan 11, 2012
New Jersey
What. A. Win. Absolutely no room for excuses. No refs no nothing. The boys came out and did what they had to do. Proved every analysis wrong with their picks before the game, and went against history. Not only did they win, they COMPLETELY dominated them. No room for Holtby to flash his cocky glove hand tonight huh? Where is it now? And Ovie? Yea Asham had more goals than you buddy. Off to Boston we go! LGR!!!!!

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Perreault: 1G 3A, +3
Backstrom : 1G 2A, -2
Raccoon: 1G 1A, -2 (despite being a pain in the ass in our zone).

Jesus: 2G 7A, +4
Stepan: 2G 0A, +2
Beaver: 1G 0A, -1 (oh well, I actually like him with Kreider-Asham)

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
Well I finally for my appetite back. Time for a diner run. I'm off tomorrow so time to booze it up, watch post game and chow down. Bring on Boston.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
LOL anyone else hear the locker room during Pyatt's interview?

"We're going to the basketball court"

Going to the basketball court after playing a game 7 lirl.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I still cannot believe we won 5-0 to finish a play-off series where 5 out of the last 6 games finished with a 1-goal differential and 2 of those went to OT.

74 Kravtsov

Jan 29, 2013
Woooooooooooooo!

Haven't been posting much (except in the main board, which... god it's awful). Glad we pulled this out. On to the next roller coaster!

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
LOL anyone else hear the locker room during Pyatt's interview?

"We're going to the basketball court"

Going to the basketball court after playing a game 7 lirl.

Pretty sure they were saying Torts was coming on for the presser. Can only assume that the basketball court was where it was held? Maybe my ears are just bad if I'm wrong? :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad