Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Game 1: Thu. 7:30 PM
Game 2: Sun. 3:00 PM

Did anyone see the other games? Wasn't quick enough to printscreen when MSG had the graph on

I have a night shift on Friday, so no need to take a day off, Sunday at noon means 6 PM for me. I love it!

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Where are all the "seasons over" guys?

This is why you don't give up on your team.

I thought we'd lose but so what? When are people going to realize the opinions and feelings we express on these stupid boards have zero bearing on what happens in reality? When the puck was dropped I'm yelling and cheering. When we should all just be celebrating you're focused on making sure we know you're a better fan?

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
They better say Lundqvist is the best netminder in the world. He shut em down.

Big time win, everyone on the Rangers delivered.

Really need Nash to step it up against a physical Boston team...Boy what a disaster for Toronto there wow

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
Got to say, Ovi was classy in that interview.
MSG just said Game 1 is Thursday at 7:30 and Game 2 is Sunday at 3. Rest is good, this team needs it after the back to back, plus hopefully it gets us Staal/Clowe, both really needed, Clowe especially would be huge.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Wait, that ref quote has to be fake. Last night declined to comment on the refs when asked.

MSG post game just showed an interview with him. He didn't say that quote -- or they didn't show it. But during the pieces of the interview with OV that they did show, he did slip in a random "I don't know if someone upstairs wants to make it tough on us or what I don't know."

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
I'm always completely aware of how great Henrik is, but tonight that knowledge deepened into thinking how some teams, and indeed even generations of their fans, might never see a goaltender like him in their net.

NYRANGERAMI*

I thought we'd lose but so what? When are people going to realize the opinions and feelings we express on these stupid boards have zero bearing on what happens in reality? When the puck was dropped I'm yelling and cheering. When we should all just be celebrating you're focused on making sure we know you're a better fan?

We arent better fans. But we wouldnt pick you for a street hockey team, because you fold to easily.

NHRangerfan

Got to say, Ovi was classy in that interview.
MSG just said Game 1 is Thursday at 7:30 and Game 2 is Sunday at 3. Rest is good, this team needs it after the back to back, plus hopefully it gets us Staal/Clowe, both really needed, Clowe especially would be huge.

Need to get Hank, McD and Girardi in the hyperbaric chamber :nod:

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
did i not say if the rangers tie the series at 2-2 they will 100% win the series? also i said to my friend before the game started "wouldn't it be great if they won like 5-0?"
so you're welcome everyone.

also thank god game 1 is on thursday. i have a final on wednesday night

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
It took 55 games to get a full 50 min complete performance. They did it and I am so damn proud. What a team effort. This performance maakes me optimistic going forward. Oh yeah and now we all know Hank is in god-beast mode unlike any other year during the playoffs. He coulda easily had 3 shutouts this series. God I love that man.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Torts conference, first 2 questions are "can you talk about", and Torts doesn't flip a ****, you know he's happy when he's answering "coach, talk about..." questions.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
It took 55 games to get a full 50 min complete performance. They did it and I am so damn proud. What a team effort. This performance maakes me optimistic going forward. Oh yeah and now we all know Hank is in god-beast mode unlike any other year during the playoffs. He coulda easily had 3 shutouts this series. God I love that man.

They annihilated Pitt too don't forget that was a glorious day

*Bob Richards*

Brassy, Dorsett, Moore trade now GOAT trade.

Even if all these guys suck next year, we won a friggin' playoff series with big contributions from all of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad