Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Told my brother today we were gonna win by 3 or more goals. Series reminded me of '09 Penguins-Caps. Caps were up 2-0. Series was full of one goal games and overtime games. Then the Penguins blew out the Caps in WSH in game 7, 6-2. This series had the same feel to me. We had all the momentum, it was only a matter of time we blew a game wide open.

z1co80

The Incredible Hank
Nov 30, 2007
Scotland
https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud/status/334141512055140353

Ovi on refs: "Not saying there was a phone call, but they wanted Game 7. For ratings. You know, lockout, escrow, league must make profit"

If i could photoshop worth a damn i'd put Ovechkin's face on this

cartman_tears.gif

Just a ridiculous comment from him

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
Calling a good series for Nash against Boston. Hank and the rest of the team carried him this far, he will step up.

NYRANGERAMI*

Why be a fan if you're just going to **** on them all the time when they're down?

Good teams find ways to win whether it's your goalie pitching two shutouts in a row or having a strong offense. Someone mentioned the team is built through Lundqvist. That's who we are. Built on goaltending and defense. That's the system. I hope if our coach coaches around that, it's meant to win.

Keep it going, boys.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!...Throughout this whole series on these forums you will find i backed them even when they had their backs against the wall. Anything can happen at anytime, In any sport across the world. In this particular sport it takes winning 4. I dont give a **** what happens. If the Rangers dont lose 4 games in a series, the series aint over. I try to stay positive to do a little part in shifting perhaps the energy in the universe in the Rangers favor. You never know.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Finally a game without any 3rd period stress and anxiety. LOL. What a win. Outstanding job fellas! wutwut

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
GUYS GUYS, I HAVE BREAKING NEWS!

I have PROOF that the rangers bribed the NHL to let them win this series. Looks like ovy and the caps fans were right all along!

Obviously a joke, don't be stupid : )

NHRangerfan

Dmitry Chesnokov ‏@dchesnokov 3m
My SovSport colleague Dmitry Shumin asked Ovi to describe what happened in one word. Ovi: "[We] ***** ourselves." #caps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad