Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Ovechkin-Golf-Clubs.jpg

Is there still time to help Russia in the World Championships? He can be there on Wednesday morning.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
**** YEA RANGERS!

Secondary scoring!?!! Where'd dat come from?

They all played fine tonight, but... Cally, Nash, and Richie still need to show us next series that they can bury the puck. Not trying to be a downer. Just saying. They all still need to find another gear.

Looking forward to the Boston series... Going to be a great one. They had one hell of a game tonight as well -- and did it with just 5 d-men the entire game (Seidenberg was injured after playing just 37 seconds). ****ing amazing comeback.

Sorry to Kershaw for not getting his dream of being able to watch a Rangers playoff game in Toronto. :(

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
After game 5, thought they would win game 6 and lose game 7, so happy they proved me wrong, so happy, enjoy it tonight guys!!!!! I know I am.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Asham-game winner. Lundqvist locking the door. After the two quick goals by Pyatt and Del Zotto--a lot of life went out of the Caps. Callahan's breakaway steal and goal at the beginning of the third--any hope the Caps may have had of staging a comeback was just too big of a reach. It turned into a laugher.

In my mind it was the best game the Rangers played all year.

Lundqvist was our best player. Brassard our best offensive player. McDonagh and Girardi played huge minutes throughout. Stralman, Pyatt, Boyle, Asham, Zuccarello, Moore, Eminger (at least tonight), Dorsett, Hagelin all picked it up when we needed them.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Voted for everyone. The most complete team effort I've seen all year.

Get ready for a war against Boston.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Went to watch Iron Man III which was awesome, but I regret not taking part in this. Ugh.

LGR. I didn't believe, but you proved me wrong.

Looks like you're going to watch Iron Man III for the rest of the playoffs. Can't change it now.

30theking

Mar 31, 2012
wow. apparently the last time a goalie had back to back shutouts in a game 6 and 7 was back in 2002 when hasek did it for detroit.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Guys, I have to go now. Falling asleep on the couch, almost. Will check in again tomorrow on various threads. Definitely wearing my McTruck t-shirt tomorrow and I can't wait for my brother to come back from NY with my Brassard jersey.

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hahahahahha we did it Barbara...U and me and a few others knew we would...;0)

Why be a fan if you're just going to **** on them all the time when they're down?

Good teams find ways to win whether it's your goalie pitching two shutouts in a row or having a strong offense. Someone mentioned the team is built through Lundqvist. That's who we are. Built on goaltending and defense. That's the system. I hope if our coach coaches around that, it's meant to win.

Keep it going, boys.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I feel like -me being me- this is where I normally come up with something clever to say, but the Rangers have me at a loss after that one, and that's definitely a good thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad