Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
936367_10151589060509266_1774617807_n.jpg

486736_10151589060169266_88737218_n.jpg

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
Ladies and gents.... Lets just take a minute and pour a beer or your favorite shot.....down the hatch we go.......the playoff beard stays.....it's not baseball season yet. Lets go Rangers and take it from the bruins.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Just when you don't think Lundqvist can be any better. This guy is just simply unbelievable. There are really not words to describe him and his importance to this team.

Rangers stepped up big tonight. While I still may not really be a fan of the players on this team they showed some guts.

It's just hard to ignore the potential giant elephant in the room as we move forward here.

NHRangerfan

As a caps fan;

Amazing team effort from your team and I would like to cheer for you against the bruins but I don´t want to jinx you; All the teams I cheer for are practically without championships in the last 10 years so I will keep it cool and only watch the games.

What an odd Game 7, at least last year we died fighting but today your team never gave us that chance.

At the end it was a nice series and I do think we will meet again next year :laugh: !!!

Adios

Classy post dude.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Voted for every player.

Amazing. Is it bad that I'm just as happy that Washington lost as I am the Rangers won? Smug Holtby, dirty Ovechkin, ******* Ribeiro, their whole whiny team. Not only lost in game 7, but got blown out. Holtby needs to get his jock down from the rafters of the Verizon center.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I am so happy and proud of this team right now. Hank showed what he's made of in this series. It's been a pleasure to watch him play for all these years.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Lundqvist is really amazing. He was determined not to let up any goals after Game 5. His compete level is one of the highest I've witnessed.

Asham and Pyatt were signed for their playoffs. They could be useless throughout the regular season for all I care so long as they play like they have in the playoffs. Pyatt has been getting some criticism for reasons unbeknownst to me, I thought his boardwork and physicality was solid throughout the series, he is one of the unsung heroes.

Lack of depth has been a glaring issue all season and it's great to see the bottom six step up in a major way in the playoffs. We don't win this series without them. Now hopefully the primary scorers can join in against Boston.
Pyatt and Asham have been great. Pyatt especially with his board play and eating minutes. He's an easy guy to root for, I'm glad he's shutting everyone up.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Feels good to be right. Feel like we're playing our game now and Hank is a beast, not scared of Boston. They will be tough, but I think we've got their number.

For how much talk I had to hear about how dominant Ovechkin is he once again proved that regardless of how many big hits he makes if he doesn't score his team doesn't win. That's why I like it when he's hitting.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
I refuse to believe we won 5-0 on the road in Game 7. I refuse to believe we won in Washington. I refuse to believe we came back after going down 2-0. I refuse to believe the way Brassard has played. I refuse to believe Henrik Lundqvist.

In the words of Katherine Brewster, "He's not human. He's really......not......human."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad