WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

Crabapple

Jun 17, 2010
Edmonton
Skinner wasn’t busy, but some of the saves he made were top tier. And the goal against was such a skill play by Johnston that we had no chance. Great game by him, if he lets in one of those it’s a whole different game.

steviey

Jul 5, 2022
Our defense is actually really good. It's really only Skinner that is a liability.
I think the Oilers D can play well for long stretches, but overall I don't think you can say they're really good. Hell in all 3 games the Canucks won last series, the Oilers had led at some point in those games. I don't think a D that's really good would allow that to happen (even if Skinner is also a liability).

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Those are some pretty brutal questions though. What do they expect him to say. It's the final 4. Everyone is playing hard defensive hockey. Almost as bad as Edmonton Media. Almost but not really. Edmonton media should be banned
I get that but that presser didn’t really inspire confidence. He just looks really frustrated and lost and has no answers.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Broberg has more goals than Nurse lmao

Seriously I cant believe that the Oilers are one win away. This is their shot man.

Reactions: Kerberos

HofT

Sep 4, 2008
Those are some pretty brutal questions though. What do they expect him to say. It's the final 4. Everyone is playing hard defensive hockey. Almost as bad as Edmonton Media. Almost but not really. Edmonton media should be banned
It was a very fair question. They were down 3-0. You have to score. So, it's logical they would take risks to come back. Instead, they sat back until the last 5 mins of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad