WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

Section337

Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Wants it more. Try harder. Outworks...

No shit that is the difference when you get deep in the playoffs. Teams are good or have played good for the last month to make it to this point. Outside of goaltender robbery or bad luck, the team that plays better in a game usually wins. But the best thing about the playoffs, sometimes you have games where neither team is really outplayed, then we just get good hockey where one team comes out on top.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I'd like to think most Oiler fans aren't even bothered by it, Avs were a wagon that year.
Now if we got swept by Flames or Canucks? That would sting.

But our gentlemen's sweep of the Flames after Game 1 so so sweet :) I mean, yeah losing to Colorado sucked....but we could still laugh at Calgary.

Bernie Federko

Jun 29, 2018
The Oilers play, particularly in their own zone was really bothering me last night. So many unforced errors when exiting, just fundamentally horrible, but they got away with it.

The word I was thinking of is haphazard

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
He's walking around on it at least, no crutches or anything........hopefully good to go for tomorrow.
Fibula isn't much of a weight bearing bone (looked like he took the shot off the outer ankle) so doesn't necessarily tell us anything. You can walk in a boot with a broken fibula if its a non-displaced fracture in many cases.

Reactions: Porkleaker

snag

Feb 22, 2014
  • Love
Reactions: Video Nasty

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
I'm never cocky about the Stars, because I don't trust them in this situation. As soon as the Oilers scored their first goal tonight I felt the game was over and we were gonna lose lol
Oh man as an OIlers fan I know this feeling well oh so well so so well haha especially if it happens in the 2nd period or late in the 3rd. Oilers could be up three goals with 8 mins left in the game and if the opposing team scores one I'm like well that's that game over haha.

IB

Aug 20, 2009
The Oilers are the superior team in this series. The Stars if you look at production on paper are a strong team. The reality is their team game is either off or not very good. Too spread out and get very little zone time. Sadly, I expect the Oilers to close this out in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad