WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
Something something Oilers can't handle the Stars depth.

The Oilers have 9 players with goals in this series, Stars have 7.
Oilers have 5 players with 17-28 points.
Dallas has 5 players with 12-16 points.

:clap:DEPTH :clap:

Mind you, they have a much more structured system with incredible defense and goaltending.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
TO BE FAAAAIIIIIIIIIR

It was fans of teams that hate us with all their being. And the Leafs for some reason. Some f***ing reason.
lol and leaf’s is right. JFC, we’re not even in the same conference. They really need to let the McDavid draft go, it’s been how long now? And he’s done nothing but build a hall of fame career in edmonton. Time to let it go and be happy for the Toronto native.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
lol and leaf’s is right. JFC, we’re not even in the same conference. They really need to let the McDavid draft go, it’s been how long now? And he’s done nothing but build a hall of fame career in edmonton. Time to let it go and be happy for the Toronto native.
Pens too.

I guess they want 87 and 71 to rule the NHL forever. Weird.
I'm not going to hate the Hawks if Bedard takes over as the NHL goat.

Reactions: Video Nasty

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
Man did this game ever take a wrong turn for Dallas, went from being up 2-0 to down 4-2 then a massive injury to Tanev. Knowing him it must be bad if he wasn't able to keep going...

Reactions: DarksideGhost

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Pens too.

I guess they want 87 and 71 to rule the NHL forever. Weird.
I'm not going to hate the Hawks if Bedard takes over as the NHL goat.
Yeh the hate from Pens land is weird too. I guess oilers fans did have some heated debates when McDavid started taking over. Maybe it’s from that.

Reactions: Coffey

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Back on topic. I think the Stars struggled tonight with the speed of the Oilers. And were surprised by the solidness of our defensive coverage. Deboer will have to go back to drawing board for game 5.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
So were the Stars overrated or were the Oilers underrated? 🤔
Dallas beat two excellent teams to get here, so I don’t think they were overrated.

Edmonton just so happens to be an excellent team too. Should they be better than they are? Maybe. Do they have holes? Absolutely. But they’re still very, very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad