WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
In my opinion, this was one of those games which will be a huge catalyst for the Oilers for the rest of the playoffs, hopefully towards a championship. The Oilers showed resilience, heart, passion, a non-compromising spirit, and a sense of perseverance in today's game, all signs of the type of character a team has to have to weather the storms of obstacles. They outhustled Dallas overall, won many of the small puck battles, and many players made the little plays that will never show up on a highlight reel, but were instrumental in the outcome. They really did play like a cohesive team tonight, and this bodes well for the upcoming games.

Edmonton looked like a team of destiny tonight.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
In my opinion, this was one of those games which will be a huge catalyst for the Oilers for the rest of the playoffs, hopefully towards a championship. The Oilers showed resilience, heart, passion, a non-compromising spirit, and a sense of perseverance in today's game, all signs of the type of character a team has to have to weather the storms of obstacles. They outhustled Dallas overall, won many of the small puck battles, and many players made the little plays that will never show up on a highlight reel, but were instrumental in the outcome. They really did play like a cohesive team tonight, and this bodes well for the upcoming games.

Edmonton looked like a team of destiny tonight.
I was waiting for them to blow the 4-2 lead

Reactions: CaptainCaveman

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Edmonton was the best team in the league for 3/4 of the season why are people surprised they are going deep??

Because 2 player team.

Then when that doesn't work.... They play in the west.

But then that doesn't work... They play in the Pacific.

But even then it is interesting how much ass kissing Vancouver got and Vegas gets though since they and the Oilers make up over 1/3 of the Pacific.

Last edited:

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I got f***ing favorable odds on the oilers for this series what is the world coming to I'll take the money though.

11Messier

Jul 3, 2010
Edmonton
Any word on Tanev?
In Benn's post game interview he said "it gives a chance for others to step up". I am not sure if he meant just in this game or for the future but it sounded like in future games to me. Knowing Tanev, if it was something not bad, he would have been out for the third period.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I picked both Dallas and Florida to the finals and still believe that but I am not as sure as I once was....both Oilers and Rangers have really shown some moxie and now with both series being the best of 3, anything can happen......

Reactions: Macheteops

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The guy is such a warrior, you have to think it’s not good.
It didn't look like a terrible play either. Really no idea. Feet are complicated, could be anything. But like you said it's potentially telling that he didn't even attempt to play through whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad