WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Its so weird, Vegas had great success with their cap spread pretty evenly(relatively), while Edmonton is so front loaded yet seeing great success this season as well.
I know sports is way more than just roster construction and cap allocation but this is really facinating for me.
Vegas' top 3 cap hits are not too far off from the Oilers' top 3. It helps when you can have a $9.5M hit come back just in time for the playoffs.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Perry was quite good tonight. Made some good defensive and offensive plays.

They should go with the same line-up again for Game Five.
I thought he started to look tired in the 3rd. Will have to see, he might not be a guy you can play every game anymore.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Stars fans awful quiet tonight, unlike some Oilers posters with the cojones to show up rain or shine. :D

There's not really that many on this board that are active in these threads. Just the reality of the situation, I wouldn't call them out, it's not like the previous round against Vancouver.

OT but Janmark always reminds me of the Bolton villain from GoT.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Watching some of these post-games again... I don't think any team in the league hates their media more than Edmonton does.
That was interesting.
Perry appeared taken aback with the “press box” comment. Then he seemed irritated with the Edmonton media for the Nurse vs twitter questions and pushing. answered the hockey questions though lol

razor ray

May 8, 2011
The rule when playing in Edmonton is don't blow your load early.....its a marathon not a sprint.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Im guessing Edmonton wont get respect from a few of these posters even if they won the cup this year.
I can't be assed to check but I imagine there are plenty of team forums on this site where you could find a whole bunch of "god the west sucks" posts again tonight.

Tbh a lot of posters here probably already think Dallas sucks now because they didn't win in 4 or 5.

Dradavich

Nov 29, 2019
Canada
Dallas in 4. They took out the defending cup champs and then the highest scoring team in the NHL. Round three for them will be by far the easiest opponent. Congrats to the Western Conference champs, Dallas.
Stars in 4

Waste of 8 days
Struggling to give Edmonton a game.

Dallas in 4.

Dallas had to go through Vegas and Colorado. Edmonton had to go through LA and a Demko and later Boeser-less Vancouver.
Nickcagelaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad