Seravalli: Vegas and Buffalo working on framework of Eichel trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
Could be Matthew Tkachuk...
Some rumors were floating around he wasn't happy in Calgary and wanted out.
It's gotta be him or Lindholm going the other way I'd think. I don't think Mangiapane would be enough as the main piece going back.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
“Eichel for Krebs, Tuch, Brisson OR Coghlan, and a conditional 1st based on Eichel’s playing time/availability”

Does that rumour have any legitimacy? If so, that’s one bad return for Eichel. Adam’s needs to get more.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
“Eichel for Krebs, Tuch, Brisson OR Coghlan, and a conditional 1st based on Eichel’s playing time/availability”

Does that rumour have any legitimacy? If so, that’s one bad return for Eichel. Adam’s needs to get more.

I am willing to add a philly cheeseteak if need be.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Hf boards waiting for the trade to happen:

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Reactions: OmniSens

Ledge And Dairy

Could be Matthew Tkachuk...
Some rumors were floating around he wasn't happy in Calgary and wanted out.
1. Those rumours were baseless and only got started because some people in a St. Louis podcast talked about how cool it would be if Tarasenko was traded for him
2. There is zero chance Tkachuk is in any conversation for Eichel at this point. The cap going the other way is Monahan or Calgary would have dropped out of the race a while ago, especially with the Flames hot start to the season

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Friedge said on TJMS that talks with Vegas cooled because no 3rd team was willing to retain on Jacks contract for the next 5 years. Basically the entire reason the trade never went down this weekend
Unless you are Yzerman in year 1 of your Detroit contract there is no GM who is going to be the 3rd team and retain on Eichel for 5 seasons.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
1. Those rumours were baseless and only got started because some people in a St. Louis podcast talked about how cool it would be if Tarasenko was traded for him
2. There is zero chance Tkachuk is in any conversation for Eichel at this point. The cap going the other way is Monahan or Calgary would have dropped out of the race a while ago, especially with the Flames hot start to the season
Monahan has sucked balls for a long while now with nearly zero signs he’s going to recover. Even when he was “good” he was a big meh being propped up by Johnny. If Monahan is the main piece in this, Buffalo gets taken to the woodshed.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What happens if you give up all these assets and Eichel stays broken even after surgery?

Karlsson was never the same after his foot injury. I mean he was still pretty effective, but i think he could have done so much more if 100% healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad