Proposal: VAN - MIN (Fiala+for Miller)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
So why not leave the thread? If you’re not going to engage in discussion and just focused on calling people lunatics, why are you even here?

Because you seem to be stuck in this thought that you are right, and basing that on Wild fans having a bias, as a Canucks fan, I'm telling you, you are in fact the one that is wrong.

Felt it was the necessary thing to do, you know since you seem just soo stuck.

Last edited:

IceBoxHockey

Feb 14, 2016
You can use the same argument if I replaced Miller with McDavid. Guess we don’t trade Fiala for McDavid either :)

You see how that argument doesn’t make any sense?

His point still stands. Your solution for us is to trade off our depth to sign Miller. So you use McDavid as an example to prove your point but really it enforces his. How are the Oilers doing with McDavid and no depth?

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009
His point still stands. Your solution for us is to trade off our depth to sign Miller. So you use McDavid as an example to prove your point but really it enforces his. How are the Oilers doing with McDavid and no depth?
My point still stands.

Trading a Marcus Foligno does not deplete your team of depth.

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009

Oilers don’t have defenseman and goaltending, something Minnesota has.

Not really a comparison that holds any weight.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Just because it didn’t make sense to you, doesn’t mean it didn’t make sense. We’ve explained ad nauseum why this doesn’t make sense for the Wild. If I were you, I would trust the fans that pay attention to the team.

Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009
Just because it didn’t make sense to you, doesn’t mean it didn’t make sense. We’ve explained ad nauseum why this doesn’t make sense for the Wild. If I were you, I would trust the fans that pay attention to the team.

that’s fair but fans aren’t an indication of anything to be honest.

For example, fans long time ago said why would we ever need cory schneider? We have mackenzie blackwood, the devils would never make this deal… a month later, they traded for schneider.

the simple premise of this deal is the Wild are addressing one of their biggest needs and improving significantly.

if you think it doesn’t make sense then sure. I dont think a competing team looking to land a first line center and address their biggest organizational need is an absurd concept… but do you.

Mnsportsfan22

Apr 5, 2013

For example, fans long time ago said why would we ever need cory schneider? We have mackenzie blackwood, the devils would never make this deal… a month later, they traded for schneider.

the simple premise of this deal is the Wild are addressing one of their biggest needs and improving significantly.

if you think it doesn’t make sense then sure. I dont think a competing team looking to land a first line center and address their biggest organizational need is an absurd concept… but do you.
You know what can really help this team? Rossi! Do you know why the wild won't call him up this year?

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009
LOL. The hell do Miller and McDavid have in common?
Someone said Fiala for Milller makes no sense because they would have to trade a contract like Marcus Foligno to accommodate Miller’s contract (all hypothetical by the way).

Trading one contract does not deplete Minny’s depth.

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009
Because you seem to be stuck in this thought that you are right, and basing that on Wild fans having a bias, as a Canucks fan, I'm telling you, you are in fact the one that is wrong.

Felt it was the necessary thing to do, you know since you seem just soo stuck.
I have an opinion.

there is no “right” or “wrong”

its a hockey forum lol

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

Then call Bill Guerin. JFC. I’ve never seen someone fight so hard to trade a player away

I’ll make this easy for you. WE DON’T WANT TO TRADE FOR MILLER REGARDLESS OF HOW GOOD HE IS OR HOW MUCH IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO YOU

IceBoxHockey

Feb 14, 2016
Someone said Fiala for Milller makes no sense because they would have to trade a contract like Marcus Foligno to accommodate Miller’s contract (all hypothetical by the way).

In this world your working in does it not include contract extensions for other players? By the time Millers contract would kick in we would have to deal with signing Boldy to a new deal. That won’t be cheap. What about Zuccarello, Dumba or Kähkönen?

It’s not just one contract we are talking about. The Wild have to smart about their cap, more so than most teams, due to the dead cap space. Why is that so hard to understand?

Joseph Nathan

Feb 11, 2022

No one said this. You are lying. You keep trying to force us to trade foligno to accommodate JT Miller and it's been made clear to you, our GM won't trade him. Just like you have inconveniently skipped over the part where reports are saying he's no longer involved with, or interested in JT Miller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad