Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
"Pat McAfee lost all interest value after the sheen of him being the funny ex NFL player wore off. Dude's comedy is just yelling and he surrounds himself with actual simpletons."

"I really really liked his show early on but I get the vibe the dudes ego has ballooned and i can't stand him anymore"

"He thinks he has so much pull cause Rodgers announces that he would like to play somewhere else on his show. f***ing crazy that his ego ballooned to the size of Peyton Manning’s forehead"
This is all true up until the bolded, which is legally impossible

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"Pat McAfee lost all interest value after the sheen of him being the funny ex NFL player wore off. Dude's comedy is just yelling and he surrounds himself with actual simpletons."

"I really really liked his show early on but I get the vibe the dudes ego has ballooned and i can't stand him anymore"

"He thinks he has so much pull cause Rodgers announces that he would like to play somewhere else on his show. f***ing crazy that his ego ballooned to the size of Peyton Manning’s forehead"
Its a combo of people crediting him for College Gameday's ratings surge along with Qaaron appearing with him weekly & seemingly only giving scoops to him that has Pat's ego on overdrive. Personally I enjoy him but enjoy him more in smaller doses.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Pat is great on gameday

People hate Pat because he curses and stands up on a tank top dropping f bombs for 3 hours

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
is that jagoff bisonette and his weird ass mustace still on barstool / "spitting chiclets"

View attachment 673279

inb4 "thaqt's not his natural look he lost a bet"

it still looks awful
I'll agree with you on BizNasty.......not a fan. I will avoid posting Portnoy stuff if it offends you. Honestly, I am NOT a fan of his, I just thought you'd like the tweet because it showed Haley giving the shhhh to the crowd & him praising her.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i don't care who you post

i just wont' read it lol

just like i didn't read your post about the panthers winning to make that playoff spot at the expense of your penguins

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
don't never post that misogynistic female gender hating bigot here
don't think any of us is the arbiter about what can and cannot be posted here

I mean, you post endless stupid Korean bullshit that no one cares about and we don't complain much

EDIT: not defending portnoy, he's a tool.

Last edited:
  • Love

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
don't think any of us is the arbiter about what can and cannot be posted here

I mean, you post endless stupid Korean bullshit that no one cares about and we don't complain much
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢄⠀⠀⢀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⢀⢢⡴⡧⠈⠓⠆⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢦⣾⣿⣿⣯⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠌⣒⢄⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢌⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠳⡄ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡑⢄⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠁ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣄⢠⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠈⢿⣿⣦⠑⢄⠈⠐⣄⠀⠔⠁⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⢿⡟⠛⠀⢌⠆⣾⣿⣿⣷⣄⠑⢤⡸⠋⠀⠀⣀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⡿⠋⠈⠳⡅⠀⠀⢀⠼⡯⡷⠛⣿⠿⢷⡀⠇⠀⢖⠊⡏ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠑⡘⡄⠈⠐⠈⠀⠀⣴⠣⣀⡇⢛⣺⡠⠂⠌⠅ ⠀⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⠈⠦⡠⠀⠀⠀⢻⡰⠁⢀⠀⡞⠠⢈⠰⠀ ⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⡈⠞⠂⠨⣲⣾⠇⠀⢈⠀⠜⠀⣰⣙⠀ ⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡈⠪⢆⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠸⠆⠀⠀⣬⢸⠀ ⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⡀⢀⠀⠡⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡕⠀⠀⢒⣻⠁ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠂⠀⠡⠃⠀⠀⠀⢠⡹⠀⠀⠍⠎⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠀⢹⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠙⡪⠀⠀

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢄⠀⠀⢀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⢀⢢⡴⡧⠈⠓⠆⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢦⣾⣿⣿⣯⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠌⣒⢄⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢌⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠳⡄ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡑⢄⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠁ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣄⢠⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠈⢿⣿⣦⠑⢄⠈⠐⣄⠀⠔⠁⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⢿⡟⠛⠀⢌⠆⣾⣿⣿⣷⣄⠑⢤⡸⠋⠀⠀⣀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⡿⠋⠈⠳⡅⠀⠀⢀⠼⡯⡷⠛⣿⠿⢷⡀⠇⠀⢖⠊⡏ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠑⡘⡄⠈⠐⠈⠀⠀⣴⠣⣀⡇⢛⣺⡠⠂⠌⠅ ⠀⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⠈⠦⡠⠀⠀⠀⢻⡰⠁⢀⠀⡞⠠⢈⠰⠀ ⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⡈⠞⠂⠨⣲⣾⠇⠀⢈⠀⠜⠀⣰⣙⠀ ⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡈⠪⢆⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠸⠆⠀⠀⣬⢸⠀ ⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⡀⢀⠀⠡⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡕⠀⠀⢒⣻⠁ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠂⠀⠡⠃⠀⠀⠀⢠⡹⠀⠀⠍⠎⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠀⢹⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠙⡪⠀⠀
Lol why doesn't this render properly on my phone

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢄⠀⠀⢀⣠⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⢀⢢⡴⡧⠈⠓⠆⠤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢦⣾⣿⣿⣯⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠌⣒⢄
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢌⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠳⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡑⢄⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣄⢠⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠈⢿⣿⣦⠑⢄⠈⠐⣄⠀⠔⠁
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⢿⡟⠛⠀⢌⠆⣾⣿⣿⣷⣄⠑⢤⡸⠋⠀
⠀⣀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⡿⠋⠈⠳⡅⠀⠀⢀⠼⡯⡷⠛⣿⠿⢷⡀⠇⠀⢖⠊⡏
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠑⡘⡄⠈⠐⠈⠀⠀⣴⠣⣀⡇⢛⣺⡠⠂⠌⠅
⠀⠀⠀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⠈⠦⡠⠀⠀⠀⢻⡰⠁⢀⠀⡞⠠⢈⠰⠀ ⠀⠀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⡈⠞⠂⠨⣲⣾⠇⠀⢈⠀⠜⠀⣰⣙⠀ ⠀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡈⠪⢆⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠸⠆⠀⠀⣬⢸⠀ ⢰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⡀⢀⠀⠡⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡕⠀⠀⢒⣻⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠂⠀⠡⠃⠀⠀⠀⢠⡹⠀⠀⠍⠎
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠀⢹⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠙⡪

Lol why doesn't this render properly on my phone
because copy and pasting sucks

f***

it's a good ascii image

ugh

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢄⠀⠀⢀⣠⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⢀⢢⡴⡧⠈⠓⠆⠤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢦⣾⣿⣿⣯⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠌⣒⢄
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢌⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠳⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡑⢄⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣄⢠⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠈⢿⣿⣦⠑⢄⠈⠐⣄⠀⠔⠁
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⢿⡟⠛⠀⢌⠆⣾⣿⣿⣷⣄⠑⢤⡸⠋⠀
⠀⣀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⡿⠋⠈⠳⡅⠀⠀⢀⠼⡯⡷⠛⣿⠿⢷⡀⠇⠀⢖⠊⡏
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠑⡘⡄⠈⠐⠈⠀⠀⣴⠣⣀⡇⢛⣺⡠⠂⠌⠅
⠀⠀⠀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⠈⠦⡠⠀⠀⠀⢻⡰⠁⢀⠀⡞⠠⢈⠰⠀ ⠀⠀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⡈⠞⠂⠨⣲⣾⠇⠀⢈⠀⠜⠀⣰⣙⠀ ⠀⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡈⠪⢆⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠸⠆⠀⠀⣬⢸⠀ ⢰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⡀⢀⠀⠡⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡕⠀⠀⢒⣻⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠂⠀⠡⠃⠀⠀⠀⢠⡹⠀⠀⠍⠎
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠀⢹⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠙⡪

because copy and pasting sucks

f***

it's a good ascii image

ugh
I do have a shit phone so I didn't know if it was just me

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1679406850266.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i don't care who you post

i just wont' read it lol

just like i didn't read your post about the panthers winning to make that playoff spot at the expense of your penguins
Quite an amazing skill........not reading a post and yet knowing EXACTLY what the post said. :rolleyes: And as a reminder, I am a Panthers fan 1st.....I root for them when they play the Pens so if it comes down to the 2 of them for the final berth, yes I will root for them overtake the Pens. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Quite an amazing skill........not reading a post and yet knowing EXACTLY what the post said. :rolleyes: And as a reminder, I am a Panthers fan 1st.....I root for them when they play the Pens so if it comes down to the 2 of them for the final berth, yes I will root for them overtake the Pens. :nod:
i can usually predict what stale thing you will post every morning or skim through the first few lines

for instance i didn't even read your response to miami's win last night because I just don't care

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad