Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
People talking about the Ekeler trade request:

"Why does being a RFA mean the contract wasn’t fair?"

Yeah, what part of only being able to negotiate with the team that owns your rights is unfair

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
That awkward moment when you are speaking Spanish to your dog and you don't notice the landscapers next door are staring at you

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Am I now correct in assuming they understand Spanish better than they do English? Thats awesome.....and so Miami! :laugh:
The landscapers or the dog? Or both?

Many towns and cities in this area have a huge Latino presence. You can get linguica on f***ing everything in Bristol County lol

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Unlimited money mentioned in the main boards thread about Pittsburgh's falling attendance.
Just saw that posters comment......I was tempted to invite him to Ze LNGE but thought better of it. :laugh:

As someone who grew up in the 'Burgh during the lean years I can almost assure that once Crosby/Malkin/Letang retire, unless somehow Uncle Gary gifts them Bedard, the Pens attendance could end up rivaling the attendance of that era.

The landscapers or the dog? Or both?

Many towns and cities in this area have a huge Latino presence. You can get linguica on f***ing everything in Bristol County lol
I meant the dogs lol

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Wow stupid nail shattered
what nail....the one holding the whiteboard on the wall?

Nah she doesn't know what I mean, she just listens to my tone because I have a Guido temper that can go from 0 to 100 faster than a supercar
Ah ok......cuz as you well know we have our many bilingual families here where the owners choose to speak Spanish to the dogs & of course they fully understand!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
what nail....the one holding the whiteboard on the wall?

Ah ok......cuz as you well know we have our many bilingual families here where the owners choose to speak Spanish to the dogs & of course they fully understand!
No my thumbnail

Had a weird fracture so I had to cut and smooth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad