Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wow Miami knocks off #1 Indiana.

Now I know that I was not supposed to be rooting for Miami even with the Cavinders on the team. And I was not. But I was impressed by their fortitude. They were up 14 and Indiana fought back. Indiana even tied it late twice on a 3 pointers. But big Miami shots down the stretch. Now they will take on Villanova.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Wow Miami knocks off #1 Indiana.

Now I know that I was not supposed to be rooting for Miami even with the Cavinders on the team. And I was not. But I was impressed by their fortitude. They were up 14 and Indiana fought back. Indiana even tied it late twice on a 3 pointers. But big Miami shots down the stretch. Now they will take on Villanova.

#BoughtAndPaidFor
#EatYourHeartOutJimBo
#BasketballSchool

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
I had a dream last night where I would drink cranberry juice and it would turn me into a stegosaurus.

I got pissed that doctors started preventing my cranberry buzz so I started destroying shit, at which point they sent me to jurassic Park. for some reason, snoop was there too.

That's all I remember

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
DETROIT (AP) — Aleksander Barkov set the Florida franchise record for most career points, Carter Verhaeghe scored two goals, and the streaking Panthers beat the Detroit Red Wings for the ninth consecutive time, 5-2 on Monday night.

Matthew Tkachuk had a goal and two assists, giving him 14 points over the last five games. Eric Staal and Gustav Forsling also scored for the Panthers, who are 6-0-1 over their last seven games, and Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 20 shots.

Barkov recorded a second-period assist, giving him 614 points, breaking a tie with Jonathan Huberdeau for the team record.

“It’s great, and I think I’ll realize that even more as time goes by,” Barkov said. “You don’t really think about it during the game, but I’m very happy.”

@MetalheadPenguinsFan And that combined with the Pens loss to the Sens leaps the #MethCats ahead of the Pens in the race for the final playoff spot!! :amazed:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
i feel sorry for her

I'm sad that she has to deal with mental health issues, and angry at the people who are entertained by someone suffering.

When she was in the news years ago, I was initially of the opinion of "Stop giving someone attention for being an asshole", but now that it's clear she has unresolved mental health issues, she shouldn't be a spectacle to gossip about.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Pat McAfee lost all interest value after the sheen of him being the funny ex NFL player wore off. Dude's comedy is just yelling and he surrounds himself with actual simpletons."

"I really really liked his show early on but I get the vibe the dudes ego has ballooned and i can't stand him anymore"

"He thinks he has so much pull cause Rodgers announces that he would like to play somewhere else on his show. f***ing crazy that his ego ballooned to the size of Peyton Manning’s forehead"

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Dave Portnoy calling a woman less than half his age his bff

actor-john-cena-eww-reaction-84g1ffbv4okonmfd.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
is that jagoff bisonette and his weird ass mustace still on barstool / "spitting chiclets"

1679405468670.png

inb4 "thaqt's not his natural look he lost a bet"

it still looks awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad