Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Thats a lot less than the $225 I think you mentioned the other day. $50 for someone with "unlimited funds" should be a no brainer. Tell Cheetah I said hi! :yo:
I misread the chart 225 must be for larger autographs like people who bring big paintings of him lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
150 for a photo 140 for any autograph 50 for just any autograph on pictures

I guess if you want a signed football it costs more but it's actually pretty reasonable

MSDNC saying tomorrow afternoon could be "wild". :naughty:
Why are you watching that all day now

Do you even watch ari and the Matt impersonation guy 😂

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230321_215241548.jpg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
150 for a photo 140 for any autograph 50 for just any autograph on pictures

I guess if you want a signed football it costs more but it's actually pretty reasonable

Why are you watching that all day now

Do you even watch ari and the Matt impersonation guy 😂
Who said I watched it all day? I usually turn it on at 4PM because I like Nicole Wallace. And if I recall correctly YOU quoted something you heard on that network yesterday, besides the Morning Joe hate watching, who knows how much more you watch?!?!?!

Eventually you are going to run out of room for all the bobbleheads & plushies you have collected over the years!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Never been a fan of the Panthers broadcast. Both the PxP and color guy will whine about all but the most obvious calls made against their team like it's some great injustice. Doesn't matter if the replay proves them wrong, they'll just double-down on their homerism and continue to live in a different reality from the rest of us.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
When you wait patiently for a raging reply

All yinz broadcasters stink but cefalo lol

There are a lot of jokes I want to make here and most of them are infraction-worthy.
Jamarr chase will be there I think

Don't really care enough to get him

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Never been a fan of the Panthers broadcast. Both the PxP and color guy will whine about all but the most obvious calls made against their team like it's some great injustice. Doesn't matter if the replay proves them wrong, they'll just double-down on their homerism and continue to live in a different reality from the rest of us.
1. You know I go offline around 7PM :laugh:

2. You were at a hockey game.....why in the blazing **** were you watching/listening to the Panthers game (other than the fact that the Craps are out of it & can't even beat the lowly BJ's!! :laugh: )

3. If Goldie & Red Deer bother you so much you could have listened to the radio cast on WQAM.....Dougie Plagens is a great PBP man & thankfully wont be fired anytime soon since this organization values its broadcasters.

4. To your comment further below......of course you would favor Cefalo, who is by far the worst of any local we have (even worse than Sielaff).......Dolfans wished he would have been replaced this offseason when the team announced the move to Fox Sports 940AM. :facepalm:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Pleasant it is, when over a great sea the winds trouble the waters, to gaze from shore upon another's great tribulation; not because any man's troubles are a delectable joy, but because to perceive you are free of them yourself is pleasant." -Lucretius

To sum it up, it's fun to laugh at @John Price's self-inflicted misfortunes

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad