Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Pepe Julian Ozema

I would love to talk more about this meme but it could open up a whole can of worms from people who don't understand

"it's hateful anti gender propaganda"

No it's not it's informational

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Thank you for applying for the R16088 Junior Software Engineer role at Maxar Technologies. We acknowledge that there are many opportunities in the market and we appreciate you taking the time to consider joining our Maxar team.

We wanted to let you know that this position has been filled, but we hope that you will continue to consider Maxar as a potential employer. Our needs are always changing, and we encourage you to monitor our career site for future exciting opportunities.

Thank you again for your interest in Maxar.

Maxar Talent Acquisition Team

SPM not holding back today I see:laugh:
it's because of "Literal jim" there that we can't f***ing post anything remotely political without him butting in and going "well wait a second"

in the olden days people got so incensed about joshua we weren't even talking anything disrespectful we were just shooting the shit like that interviewer in the meme

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"O-r-a-n-"

@Sega Dreamcast

giphy.gif

"L-G-B-..."

s98It.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"you're just scared of being proven wrong in a debate if you bring up any political topics"

i'm not, i just don't have the time to argue with you every time you butt in and take things too literal

very busy, working hard!

"M-S-N-B..."

888f7333d4a76759d6dbb371da8138bea04400cb_hq.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Well did you see the highlights

It became a viral meme
Newsflash.......not all viral memes are as funny as you think (and you know I have a good sense of humor but I just don't get the funnyness of this one) & as I told you in the PM I never even heard of this person until now (and you know I don't live in a cave, so if it was THAT popular I'd have heard of him/this meme)

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Newsflash.......not all viral memes are as funny as you think (and you know I have a good sense of humor but I just don't get the funnyness of this one) & as I told you in the PM I never even heard of this person until now (and you know I don't live in a cave, so if it was THAT popular I'd have heard of him/this meme)
Maybe you should watch the full video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad