Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
And that's why some people didn't like the new arena being named the Little Caesars Arena, the "sponsor" is just a different subsidiary of the same company that owns the Red Wings.

If they couldn't find a real sponsor, they should have went without corporate naming altogether.

Was going to rant about Pittsburghers complaining about Heinz Field changing names, but I got distracted and lost my momentum.

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
No arrest today. Don't have to worry about the great $Bill/Sheila confrontation being interrupted! :yo:

Gotta love the Climber turning on Piers just because Piers dared interview the Meatball. :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62

Victor Willis, lead singer and lyricist, recalls that while in the studio, producer Jacques Morali asked him, "What exactly is the YMCA?" After Willis explained it to him, he saw the expression on Morali's face and said, "Don't tell me, Jacques, you want to write a song about it?" and they quickly wrote the track for the album Cruisin'.[12] Upon the song's release, YMCA threatened to sue the band over trademark infringement. The organization ultimately settled with the composers out of court and later expressed pride regarding the song saluting the organization.[13]

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad