Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Phone charger and pills lost during my day out Saturday

Not sure how they could just vanish from my hoodie pocket which was already covered by a jacket but okay

had to repurchase all the elements, so stupid. how does that shit NOT MAKE IT HOME

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Watched Magic Mike 2 last night.

I had this same complaint about the first one: "For a movie about male dancers, there is way too much talking and not enough dancing."

About 20 minutes in, I got fed up with all the time-wasting talking parts and just skipped to whatever the next dance scene was.

Other than Joe "I got trolled by MJF on Twitter" Manginallo, the movie was pretty awful.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Movie about Michael Jordan and Nike

Movie doesn't have Michael Jordan

"but the story isn't about michael it's about phil knight"

well michael is part of that story

Air': Ben Affleck Explains Why Michael Jordan Isn't in the Movie

2 days agoThough Jordan Doesn't Appear On-Screen in Air, he Played a Major Role Behind the Scenes While Jordan does not appear in the film himself, Affleck revealed the athlete had crucial involvement

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ben Afflect batman was awful

and then dc fans want to revise history, it's like no, the whole internet hated baffleck

"BvS is better with the director's cut"

The original in theaters sucked why would i want to watch 20 / 30 more minutes of that dreck

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Phone charger and pills lost during my day out Saturday

Not sure how they could just vanish from my hoodie pocket which was already covered by a jacket but okay

had to repurchase all the elements, so stupid. how does that shit NOT MAKE IT HOME
Had to spend 50 dollars to repurchase all the lost valuables. f***. I can't go around with a bag anymore so how am I supposed to carry my shit around without losing it

"use your hoodie pocket"

I did

"use a bag"

Wise ass stadium banned bags

"don't carry valuables outside"

My phone dipped to 33% 4 hours into my downtown trip I need a charger when I'm out for 12 hours

The easiest way to improve that movie would be to completely remove Jesse Eisenberg
He wasn't in justice league either but you don't like that film

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Stadiums don't ban bags, but they have stupid restrictions.

After I lost a pair of earbuds on a plane, I try to wear clothes that have zipper pockets when I'm traveling.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

After I lost a pair of earbuds on a plane, I try to wear clothes that have zipper pockets when I'm traveling.
And you clowned me for attaching the case to my pants like batman

Capital One Arena has implemented a strict no bag policy. Bags, backpacks and purses will not be permitted inside the Arena. Wallet-size clutches no larger than 5” x 7” and medical bags and parenting bags no larger than 14" x 14" x 6" will be permitted.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
And you clowned me for attaching the case to my pants like batman

I'm not talking about cargo shorts that you probably still wear, I'm talking about regular gym shorts that have zipper pockets.

You deserve to be clowned because wearing your phone on a belt clip has never not looked shitty.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Capital One Arena has implemented a strict no bag policy. Bags, backpacks and purses will not be permitted inside the Arena. Wallet-size clutches no larger than 5” x 7” and medical bags and parenting bags no larger than 14" x 14" x 6" will be permitted.

Arena != stadium

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not talking about cargo shorts that you probably still wear, I'm talking about regular gym shorts that have zipper pockets.

You deserve to be clowned because wearing your phone on a belt clip has never not looked shitty.
I don't put my phone on the belt clip though, I put the earbuds case so they can easily be put in

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I bought this bag for when we go to Italy on our honeymoon later this year.

I'll also use it for general travel, so I don't have to carry anything in my pockets.

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.footlocker.com%2Fis%2Fimage%2FEBFL2%2FGA5090_a1_large.jpg

Fiancee rolled her eyes when she saw I bought it, so I said I'm not carrying any of her shit in it.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
These MLS all star tickets are 200 dollars, I can't afford that

well I could but the thrifty stingy cheap ass in me won't pay 200 dollars for a single ticket to STAND, not even sit, in the summer watching "MLS All Stars" play arsenal

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"unlimited funds"

yes, but I also have to spend responsibly which is what many of yinz forget. you think i just have a money cheat code and buy anything I want, that isn't the case.

spending 200 dollars for a single ticket to stand for 90 minutes is a waste of time.

just like spending 150 on a single ticket for the outdoor stadium series is a waste of time. I was outside the NHL stadium Series in the parking lot refreshing my app and the prices wouldn't lower from 180 like 20 minutes before faceoff so I just said f*** it and drove an hour home

And that was in Annapolis, who knows how much that shit costs in Raleigh

Shit, I went to the World Series and that cost 200 dollars. This is an EXHIBITION MLS GAME AGAINST ARSENAL.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I bought this bag for when we go to Italy on our honeymoon later this year.

I'll also use it for general travel, so I don't have to carry anything in my pockets.

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.footlocker.com%2Fis%2Fimage%2FEBFL2%2FGA5090_a1_large.jpg

Fiancee rolled her eyes when she saw I bought it, so I said I'm not carrying any of her shit in it.
wtf is this bulky ass shit

pickpockets are notoriously bad in europe but you don't need that

just wear something around your neck. yeah I have a pouch too but it's not that big with all those zippers, it's only like one pocket

that said I wish I could be visiting Italy again. I used to travel (not on my dime!) before the pandemic, now I am too "busy" being bogged down at home here to travel like the old days

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
just wear something around your neck. yeah I have a pouch too but it's not that big with all those zippers, it's only like one pocket

I bought a pouch like that from Levi and I could barely fit my phone in it, yet alone anything else.

Also, those pouches look like purses, while this just looks like a fanny pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad