Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I bought a pouch like that from Levi and I could barely fit my phone in it, yet alone anything else.

Also, those pouches look like purses, while this just looks like a fanny pack.
get a one pouch over the waist i used that neck one for money and passports

you have like 3 different pockets on that belt it's ridiculous lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i don't think it trust instacart anymore i ordered groceries from them twice

first of all it costs more for them to deliver to your house

second of all the first time i used it because I was sick they dropped the food off AT THE WRONG HOUSE. They dropped it several doors down. I went out to get it but there was nothing there. So I never got my f***ing groceries, I had to complain to customer support and they issued a refund.

that said if you want me to get a job i'll get one them instacart jobs they just drive around the suupermarket here putting people's stuff in carts. good work.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Sega Dreamcast this cs2 news is making me very excited

all the fps now are all BR stuff where k:d doesn't matter because you can only die once or twice. shit like apex, warzone, pubg

i miss the days where you could just rack up 20:10 kd or in my case often 9:30 but have 8000 points because you revived a lot of people

breaking news: people die playing the f***ing objective. Goes to bomb site with bomb, attempts to plant, gets sniped by awp. respawn, try again. "GIT GUD. UR KD SUCKS" it sucks BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY PERSON ON THE TEAM TRYING TO PLANT THE f***ING BOMB WHILE YOU ALL SIT BACK AND SNIPE

it's the same in bf4 on rush that I play. everyone just sits back and snipes, like 40% of the team. that's why they limit who can buy sniper rifles. (they also ban shotguns too which is weird)

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
When does CS2 come out?

Wondering if I should bother trying to play CSGO in the meantime
this summer

everyone was whining about how it was free, more hackers, but cs has been free for some time now

Would be nice to just pick a skin and play again without being constricted to an assault / medic / support / sniper role. I hate the sniper role, I almost never use them in FPS. not sure why everyone likes it so much, maybe it's because they won't die as much and k:d is everything. "My overall KD is 500:100" yeah because you sit back and snipe all game lol. i always assault or medic

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lot of good memories of people spraying "super nintendos" in 1.6 all over spawn

iirc that was my first exposure to adult material lol

not sure how many played it, but cs:go got better when they added zombie mode. you know, when third party devs could actually modify maps and code. that was basically 32 people at the start, and you all started f***ing running when one of you would just flip into a zombie. Then the zombie would try to get everyone. Shit, so much fun. I should probably retry it today.

All we did was build barriers lol. Then the zombie would just glitch through with his knife, cut someone, we'd all become zombies and then the chat would be like "STUPID BUGGY GLITCH GAME" "WHY DIDN'T YOU STAND BACK"

oh man so many good memories. they had trucks too so everyone was like riding a truck or chopper to escape. and all this was just a mod for cs:go too.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i wasted so much of my life 2010-2013 playing CSS, WoW, and San Andreas Multiplayer all day

the good days

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
bored looking over my old youtube channel, notice a ballad of gay tony video i uploaded 10 years ago

1679586522475.png

Do you remember this mission @MetalheadPenguinsFan

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i don't think it trust instacart anymore i ordered groceries from them twice

first of all it costs more for them to deliver to your house

second of all the first time i used it because I was sick they dropped the food off AT THE WRONG HOUSE. They dropped it several doors down. I went out to get it but there was nothing there. So I never got my f***ing groceries, I had to complain to customer support and they issued a refund.

that said if you want me to get a job i'll get one them instacart jobs they just drive around the suupermarket here putting people's stuff in carts. good work.
Its true that sometimes things can go wrong. Maybe once every few weeks or so an item will be missing or I have something I didn't order. And yes, it is a bit more expensive. But on the whole its been a very positive experience. I give them very specific instructions as to how to get to my building & I physically go outside & open the security gate for them to ensure they don't get lost inside the complex. In the almost 3 years I have been using them they have never once completely been a no-show......only a couple times they went to a wrong gate, somehow got in & got lost inside the complex.

Now Grubhub is a whole different beast.......complete morons work for them & from going down a rabbit hole one day to see why so many orders get "canceled" or show up as being delivered when in fact that's not the case is makes it sound like their whole system or how the app works is a complete cluster****.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

back when youtube muted videos if you used other music :laugh:

old cs:s days with the zombies, good fun

Its true that sometimes things can go wrong. Maybe once every few weeks or so an item will be missing or I have something I didn't order. And yes, it is a bit more expensive. But on the whole its been a very positive experience. I give them very specific instructions as to how to get to my building & I physically go outside & open the security gate for them to ensure they don't get lost inside the complex. In the almost 3 years I have been using them they have never once completely been a no-show......only a couple times they went to a wrong gate, somehow got in & got lost inside the complex.

Now Grubhub is a whole different beast.......complete morons work for them & from going down a rabbit hole one day to see why so many orders get "canceled" or show up as being delivered when in fact that's not the case is makes it sound like their whole system or how the app works is a complete cluster****.
when i used to live in an apartment before this they constantly ignored my instructions

"IT'S 2A AND 2B. I'M ON 2B."

*delivers to 2A*

no didn't you read. one time someone put my laptop over the f***ing fence of 2A. Then i had to f***ing go out and cross into someone else's yard just to get my laptop. it's not that hard to walk past the hallway up the stairs and find 2b

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
eating lunch watching tiktok ceo being grilled on cnn

who cares, if tiktok goes down everyone is just going to go to IG

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@TheGreenTBer Recently moved an unused ottoman up to the upstairs room here, with the hakkasan (green bamboo chair)

PXL_20230323_161924166.MP-1.jpg

now I can stretch my feet out and lie down in comfort

dave-chappelle-chappelle.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Skip The Dishes are f***ing incompetent too.

Gotta love when you leave clear as crystal delivery instructions meanwhile they just dump and leave your shit in the lobby of your apartment complex. Y’know….a lobby where anyone else coming or going could easily jack your food before you get downstairs to get it. Wait…. I shouldn’t have to go downstairs to the lobby BECAUSE THE SHIT SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO MY DOOR AND LEFT THERE AS I HAD SAID CONTACTLESS DELIVERY!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

I’m on floor 7 jackass. I’ve buzzed you into the building. We have f***ing elevators. Use them!!!!

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Not to mention their famous “oh we couldn’t find your apartment buzz code” excuse is so goddamn pathetic and lame.

You Pejorative Slurs couldn’t find it eh??? Yet you conveniently left my food right at the buzzer BY THE MAIN DOOR DOWNSTAIRS and the f***ing paper bag clearly has “Apartment buzz code is ****” written on it beside my f***ing reciept!!!

f***ing Pejorative Slurs…

bored looking over my old youtube channel, notice a ballad of gay tony video i uploaded 10 years ago

View attachment 674473

Do you remember this mission @MetalheadPenguinsFan

Nope.

Haven’t played TBoGT since I had a PS3

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not to mention their famous “oh we couldn’t find your apartment buzz code” excuse is so goddamn pathetic and lame.

You Pejorative Slurs couldn’t find it eh??? Yet you conveniently left my food right at the buzzer BY THE MAIN DOOR DOWNSTAIRS and the f***ing paper bag clearly has “Apartment buzz code is ****” written on it beside my f***ing reciept!!!

f***ing Pejorative Slurs…

Nope.

Haven’t played TBoGT since I had a PS3
You need to be cheered up

PXL_20230323_163236852.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad