Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Random CSGO case in my inventory worth $5.25.

Googled it and saw the key costs $13.

No wonder they're making another CS, they probably make a shit load off of this
when I went to play yesterday there were like 8 255/255 servers, got me excited until I went in and they were ALL bots

who wants to play with bots

the only 64/64 player server I saw was some russian server with 20 people in it. f***ing population manipulation. They do that in BF4 too. "This server is full. ?It has 64 people."

go into server

4 people playing :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
when I went to play yesterday there were like 8 255/255 servers, got me excited until I went in and they were ALL bots

who wants to play with bots

the only 64/64 player server I saw was some russian server with 20 people in it. f***ing population manipulation. They do that in BF4 too. "This server is full. ?It has 64 people."

go into server

4 people playing :laugh:

What game mode were you trying to play?

A 255 person server sounds like some kind of TF2 achievement server shenanigans

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You see, I haven't played in a while, so I played against some bots for the first few games, rather than just jumping into multiplayer and being a useless jabroni

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You see, I haven't played in a while, so I played against some bots for the first few games, rather than just jumping into multiplayer and being a useless jabroni
enough people are playing 2042 that the mostly bot servers are gone now lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Okay, i'm still not buying it
It was funny how there was a geek empo thread on the game being the most popular fps rofl. It's still flawed but in terms of battlefield or non br modes it's rebounded off a disastrous start

In a world inundated by br crap 2042 is a rare exception. That doesn't make it good, just somewhat playable.

Also have you noticed the 4 servers are empty again. I keep wanting to play rush but nobody's on

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Also have you noticed the 4 servers are empty again. I keep wanting to play rush but nobody's on

It depends, usually during the day I can find a populated server.

However, I refuse to play on a server like Flubber that doesn't moderate. I've legit seen guys talking about Nazi shit in there. f*** off, I'm not playing with Nazis

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I do not eat pizza from national chain places anymore. I only eat pizza from local pizza places.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It tastes significantly better! I've been able to tell a difference.
dude those local chains are extortion

18 dollars for a large f*** that

"BUT IT HAS MORE LOCAL INGREDIENTS"

YEAH AND IT'S AN 18 DOLLAR LARGE PIZZA WITH ONE TOPPING

It depends, usually during the day I can find a populated server.

However, I refuse to play on a server like Flubber that doesn't moderate. I've legit seen guys talking about Nazi shit in there. f*** off, I'm not playing with Nazis
lol you think that's bad you'r eprobably better off not playing in 2042 or 5 where "anything goes"...and those servers don't even have mods either

big political argument breaks out in bfV chat

me: "i'm just minding my business buliding these sandbag fortifications, carry on"

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I have about $28 left in my steam wallet. Thought about buying another game or two during the Spring sale, but decided to hold off and wait until the new Amnesia game comes out

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
We all know this. You can go to a better place for food than Lil f***in Caesars
and i do at night

it's not that little caesars is bad either plus i'm doubling up on my pills :)

I have about $28 left in my steam wallet. Thought about buying another game or two during the Spring sale, but decided to hold off and wait until the new Amnesia game comes out
should have gotten midnight suns

Its your parents money. Price should not matter
i'm too cheap and stingy

i keep buying used furniture from thrift stores lol. won't pay 60 or70 dollar walmart prices

"Why pay 50 dollars for furniture I can find at the thift store for 10 dollars."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
trying to resist making any references that could be construed as offensive

use your imaginations folks!

that being said I did see a hilarious bit on instagram about stingy people and that is me although I am not of that ethnicity

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad