TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Deadwood Louis calling every goddamn show on BPM.

Just now, he got on again on the evening show, first caller in on a question posed by the show’s host. I managed to switch frequency with the efficiency of a mofo.

Edit: went back to the station only to find that Louis was still on air some 10 minutes later.

Once I saw that he was gone, I hopped back on only to find out that he called the show a second time and is now on again. :laugh:

Last edited:

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland

Just now, he got on again on the evening show, first caller in on a question posed by the show’s host. I managed to switch frequency with the efficiency of a mofo.

Edit: went back to the station only to find that Louis was still on air some 10 minutes later.

Once I saw that he was gone, I hopped back on only to find out that he called the show a second time and is now on again. :laugh:
Louis is insufferable. One of the worst callers out there. Thankfully I haven't heard him in a while since i haven't listened to caller centric shows lately. I knew he used to, and probably still does, call radio stations in other cities including Ottawa. He just has a pathological need to have his horrible opinions heard. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: jsol and Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Good for him. He took a huge pay cut (I’m guessing there is no salary at his new gig) but he’s back to doing what he loves and where he wants to be. Guess he’ll be like every other name-guy out there parlaying clicks into monetary returns.

All fine and dandy but just hoping he’s past all the creepy posting he bombarded us with after the Habs cut ties with him. Just stick to the facts and never make it about himself and we’ll be good.

Last edited:

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018

On 91.9 they call him a legend all the time and I vomit in my mouth a little every time. Guy needs to get a life or get laid or something.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
On 91.9 they call him a legend all the time and I vomit in my mouth a little every time. Guy needs to get a life or get laid or something.
Louis is constantly pandering to every radio personality which makes him more sickening than he needs to be.

Reactions: Guy Larose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad