OT - NO POLITICS Trick or Treat, Foliage, and possibly Snow Oh NO!!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The worst part of insurance is making sure your doctor takes it.

:help:
Thankfully we're going with the best Blue Cross network. Our broker said it's very hard to find someone not in that network. I already looked up my doctors lol. One perk of this job is knowing what we will have before it's announced to all the employees.

........and the vaccine mandate is out. Because I needed a 490- page document to wade through on top of all this. :help:

Reactions: Alicat

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Thankfully we're going with the best Blue Cross network. Our broker said it's very hard to find someone not in that network. I already looked up my doctors lol. One perk of this job is knowing what we will have before it's announced to all the employees.

........and the vaccine mandate is out. Because I needed a 490- page document to wade through on top of all this. :help:

UHS to BCBS is a huge upgrade. Your staff should be pleased with that.

Reactions: LSCII and Alicat

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

What.the.f***. 490 pages??? It takes that many pages to tell people to get vaccinated??? Really?? :facepalm:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I am so tired of bending over backwards to accommodate people yet they can't be bothered to do the same for me.

That's my work gripe at the moment.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I am so tired of bending over backwards to accommodate people yet they can't be bothered to do the same for me.

Do what is right and good and let the rest of the world feel the weight of that.

Be the example. You will never know how many people it inspires or affects to do the same.

Reactions: sooshii

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston

It certainly gets frustrating, no doubt.

I’m also tired of holding the door for people, only to have them not even acknowledge the fact. A simple nod, smile or thank you would be nice.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
my friends are out celebrating their anniversary......the two puppers are pouting at being left home. one wont come in out of the cold and the other is collapsed on the coach. lots of heavy sighs and sad looks....

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Had my first covid test today. Wasn't sure what to expect. I'm a big baby, I get it. Perhaps I went a wee bit too deep on the nasal swab, for it was not a pleasant experience. My face hurts and it exacerbated the migraine I already felt coming

Reactions: BMC and LSCII

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Used to think flowers were a waste if money but making her smile is priceless.
F5567DDC-D99F-421D-AFDC-9288A8A1FC25.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Had my first covid test today. Wasn't sure what to expect. I'm a big baby, I get it. Perhaps I went a wee bit too deep on the nasal swab, for it was not a pleasant experience. My face hurts and it exacerbated the migraine I already felt coming
Look on the bright side, you didn't get a nosebleed :)

Hope your migraine goes away and I hope your test is negative!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Look on the bright side, you didn't get a nosebleed :)

Hope your migraine goes away and I hope your test is negative!

lol i did. Not terrible, but there was some blood.

lady friend is home and I’m on the mend! Gotta rebound for the game tonight

Reactions: Alicat

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The Cleo Smith case has turned out to be stranger than we first supposed:

Cleo Smith found: Alleged abductor Terence Kelly had room full of dolls in Carnarvon house

The good news about that is the motive was not the usual one in such circumstances and Cleo was not physically harmed in any way. The offender has still done a terrible thing but what he needs is more help than punishment.

Glad the girl was unharmed other than the trauma of being abducted. Seems like there's some unchecked mental illness going on with the abductor though. Hopefully he gets help while he's incarcerated.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

COVID testing is very unpleasant- the nurse shoved the swab so far up my nose I thought it was going to come out through my eye. Just awful.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
COVID testing is very unpleasant- the nurse shoved the swab so far up my nose I thought it was going to come out through my eye. Just awful.

I definitely did it wrong because I was in pain for the entire day, and still feel some discomfort this morning. Oddly enough, same place, same queue, my girlfriend had a nurse do hers and she reports back that it was totally fine. Maybe I should have acted more nervous or something and I wouldn't have had to ram a stick into my brain.

Oh well, hopefully results are quick and negative

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I definitely did it wrong because I was in pain for the entire day, and still feel some discomfort this morning. Oddly enough, same place, same queue, my girlfriend had a nurse do hers and she reports back that it was totally fine. Maybe I should have acted more nervous or something and I wouldn't have had to ram a stick into my brain.

Oh well, hopefully results are quick and negative
It may be due to having multiple nasal endoscopy's a year but I don't think the covid tests are that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad