OT - NO POLITICS Trick or Treat, Foliage, and possibly Snow Oh NO!!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Welp. Had to turn on the heat.

I much prefer a chill in the house so 60 (feels a little colder than that actually) right now is lovely. As soon as my kids get to the house next week I'll definitely have to turn the heat on. Which reminds me...I should probably test it

Reactions: BMC

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I much prefer a chill in the house so 60 (feels a little colder than that actually) right now is lovely. As soon as my kids get to the house next week I'll definitely have to turn the heat on. Which reminds me...I should probably test it

we do 68 during day and 64 at night.
With 2 sons working from home at desks all day anything cooler and I’ve have a mutiny.

Reactions: TD Charlie

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
They are enforcing the 6-month rule for boosters.

My mother showed up 2 days early and got turned away.
Her pri-care told her it was 3 months. Pri-care doctor was wrong.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
My shots were back in March, I'm eligible to take the booster and might do that Monday or Tuesday. I'm traveling out of town the following weekend so it might be a good idea.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Alicat

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My shots were back in March, I'm eligible to take the booster and might do that Monday or Tuesday. I'm traveling out of town the following weekend so it might be a good idea.
I don't have a Bs game until Thursday so I should be OK by then !

The day after shot #2 I ached all over. I felt like I had fallen down a flight of stairs. I took some Tylenol, had a hot bath and drank tea. I was fine the next day.

Reactions: McGarnagle

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
That's why I did it now. Even though there is technically no "wait 2 weeks" rule in place at least I will be more than two weeks out before Thanksgiving and my stress level traveling at Christmas won't be as bad.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
As expected I am starting to crash. Really tired all of a sudden and I do have a slight chill but I'm also barefoot and am always cold.

The tiredness was gradual this time and didn't hit like a ton of bricks like after dose 2.

Time to call it a day and take a cat nap before dinner and homework

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Have a Halloween party tonight. I think @smithformeragent would appreciate our costume choice.

71D9CEF4-244A-4E10-84AE-90BAC6170707.jpeg

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Welp. Had to turn on the heat.

Wife has a no heat rule until December rule (Hudson Valley NY).

We have been sleeping with windows open, fans blowing air in....has been 30's at night. Usually around 50 in bedroom....love it....oh and the ceiling fan on also. Our Bernese Mountain dog sleeps spread out on her back under the fan, or in the bathroom on the tile floor

Winter we have a programmable thermostat, so heat comes on 6 in the morning to 64. Then down to 60 until 4 pm where it stays 64 until 10. Then down again to 60 from 10 pm to 6 am

Only fill our fuel tank twice a year, now and usually March/April

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Whatever is in the third shot is already kicking my ample butt....chills, lethargy, and a sore arm....bloody microchip.....

Well worth it though....
I felt awful yesterday afternoon and last night. Got up today and was ok but my arm is on fire. Not as tired but I still have a slight headache and about 2 hours ago I noticed my body starting to ache all over.

Fingers crossed you feel better tomorrow.

Well worth it indeed

Reactions: eightspokedb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad