OT - NO POLITICS Trick or Treat, Foliage, and possibly Snow Oh NO!!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
tree-southie2.jpg

wow-gif.gif

Reactions: TD Charlie

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I hope none of you have stock in Amazon...

Their New World game project just got riddled with holes so bad that its unplayable.
The bugs are so deep in the construct of the game structure that they might not be able to be fixed.
If not, that's tens of millions of dollars down the hole for Amazon.

Yikes.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Student-staff lap dances at Kentucky high school lead to disciplinary actions

The superintendent of a Perry County, Kentucky, school district said disciplinary actions were taken after photos posted to social media showed high school students giving lap dances to staff members.
Hazard Independent School District Superintendent Sondra Combs said she was made aware of the images on Tuesday and launched an investigation the following day.
The pictures were posted on the Hazard High School Athletic page but have since been removed. They are still circulating on social media sites and show scantily clad male and female students appearing to touch and dance in front of staff members.

I mean I know they are in Kentucky but come on.

Reactions: Alicat

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I hope none of you have stock in Amazon...

Their New World game project just got riddled with holes so bad that its unplayable.
The bugs are so deep in the construct of the game structure that they might not be able to be fixed.
If not, that's tens of millions of dollars down the hole for Amazon.

Yikes.

I should've listened, not related to the game but they just whiffed hard on their Q3 earnings and are down 5% after-hours.

It's alright though, AMZN is only about 3% of my portfolio nowadays anyway

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Got my Moderna booster this morning. So far the only side effect I have is a slight headache. Fingers crossed that is it.

Reactions: Gee Wally
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad