Player Discussion Trevor Zegras : Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Maybe he can add thick framed glasses to his mullet look to get on Cronin and Verbeek’s good side.

58b21a30bcc96.image.jpg

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Z doesn't look like he isn't having fun playing which was part of his swagger. I'm concerned he just won't hit his potential with us when he gets criticized by his coaches and GM. I hope they have staff members or a sports therapist helping him. It's not fun to be at work walking on eggshells....

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Z doesn't look like he isn't having fun playing which was part of his swagger. I'm concerned he just won't hit his potential with us when he gets criticized by his coaches and GM. I hope they have staff members or a sports therapist helping him. It's not fun to be at work walking on eggshells....
He looked happiest with Milano. Just playin the game and potting goals with the fellas

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
What's the ask for Zegas right now?

Flames are a perfect fit for him.

Calgary have anything you guys want, they have lots of good young wingers, Dman. Vladar im sure will be up for sale. Pelletier im sure is available. Kuzmeko depending on what you want.

Flames have lots of picks as well.

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com

Calgary have anything you guys want, they have lots of good young wingers, Dman. Vladar im sure will be up for sale. Pelletier im sure is available. Kuzmeko depending on what you want.

He’s probably not on the block at the moment, but if he were, I would want at least one of Coronato/Weegar/Andersson in the deal. Our needs are 2 way RHD and offensive right-shot wingers.

EDIT: Actually now that we have Sennecke, a right shot winger might not be that big of a need. I would be very interested in Weegar or Andersson, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boo Boo

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013

There is no ask. There is no official word that he's being shopped at all. It all seems like it was just speculation. There is no reason to trade him.

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
He’s probably not on the block at the moment, but if he were, I would want at least one of Coronato/Weegar/Andersson in the deal. Our needs are 2 way RHD and offensive right-shot wingers.

EDIT: Actually now that we have Sennecke, a right shot winger might not be that big of a need. I would be very interested in Weegar or Andersson, though.

I think Andersson brings a better return than zegras, a player plus a high draft pick IMO.

Zegras is sort of a try before you buy type of thing as he's not a monster contract yet.

Flames could draft a centre, and get a lower/unproven high centre prospect.

I wouldn't do that trade. Coronato maybe... weeger maybe..

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
I think Andersson brings a better return than zegras, a player plus a high draft pick IMO.

Zegras is sort of a try before you buy type of thing as he's not a monster contract yet.

I wouldn't trade Z straight up for Rasmus, much less the other two. If there isn't a young top 4 RD coming back there is no reason to move him at all.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

maybe next time you're asking for value for a player that no one wants to trade, you don't respond like this. especially when your original post is offering players we would have no interest in.

• Haha
Reactions: branmuffin17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad