Player Discussion Trevor Zegras : Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Oct 18, 2011
Trading Zegras after the year he just had would be unbelievably stupid unless it were a 1 for 1 for a similar level dman maybe.

Last year was screwed up from the start with the contract, he did I think show positive signs at the end of the season, also it's not like we're an offensive juggernaut, you need 3 scoring lines to win

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Watched on YT. At 3:00 mark he talks himself about how social media take things and blow them out of proportion. Can't help but think it's hinting the trade rumors, where ge'd feel/understand they are ridiculous.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Watched on YT. At 3:00 mark he talks himself about how social media take things and blow them out of proportion. Can't help but think it's hinting the trade rumors, where ge'd feel/understand they are ridiculous.
I'm sure it's also in reference to the lip reading lol

Reactions: Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cam Fowler saw that haircut and said: I'm out :sarcasm:

IMG_6525.gif

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
He is showing leadership... he is willing to be Butthead of Beevis Lacombe to complete the duo since we passed on Dickinson at the draft. Hopefully this inspired Lacombe to overachieve.

New hair style needs a new friend. Z does have an opening for a defensive bestie. Z needs that bestie for Halloween. Z and Drysdale were Ghostbusters while Mac went Semi-Pro (Will Ferrell) as the odd third wheel, iirc.

• Haha
Reactions: cheesymc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad