Rumor: Travis Konecny looking for ~10M/Y on a long term deal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
He'd get paid close to that if teams were allowed to bid on him, II don't think it's crazy. He probably will end up signing a long term deal at $9M if he stays in philly, which I'd consider a slight discount.

Reinhart took a HUGE discount as he could've easily gotten $11M+ on the open market.

• Haha
Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Nothing wrong with drawing an initial line in the sand for contract talks in the middle of summer. The middle of a Wednesday in July might be the perfect time to leak a minor bombshell.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
When did Clutterbuck come close to leading his team in scoring by 7 points while playing 21 fewer games than 2nd place?

Such an insulting comparison.
Playstyle, not actual point production. He's a pest/grinder who has the ability to score 60 points a season. That's not a $10m player by any means, especially as a winger. At most he's a $7m player.

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Calgary might do something like that. Maybe Anaheim if they need to reach the cap floor.
Would be hilarious to go a TK (signed) for Gauthier trade (who's signed now).

(P.S. Not arguing that he'd return Gauthier value-wise, but just funny to think about).

Ignatius

Utah Direwolf
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
I don't know if I want to laugh about this now because I think it's ridiculous but I think I would rather laugh later when Philly actually signs him because I'm sure something like this could happen and it would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad