Confirmed with Link: Travis Hamonic has requested a trade Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter7isles

Feb 22, 2007
I see where this is going. Isles trade Hamonic for a winger. Capuano reacts by demanding that they clone Strait or he will resign. Isles fans begin to think this all was a twist of fate in the positive direction until Snow complies with Capuano's demands. Mass suicide among Isles fan ensues.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Wow, my feelings at the moment:

hulk-car-smash.jpg

I am not happy about this x 1,000,000,000,000,000.

If this has anything to do with the idiots behind the bench then Garth Snow better grow the **** up and get rid of them TOMORROW. Hamonic was a character guy. You do not let a guy like that sour. Waiting to hear the real reason but something tells me we never will.

I am pretty much pissed at the entire organization. Hamonic was a quality human being who left it on the ice. There is no way to spin this positively. It is a black eye on everyone from the top down if they can't change his mind.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Just saw on the main board a 3 way trade (proposed by a Blues fan):

Edmonton: Hamonic

St. Louis: Draisatl

NYI: Shattenkirk

Where do I sign?

Is that a deal stLouis would do?

Thinking about value , shat and hammer we can call close but Maybe not lateral. Shatt and hammer have played the same amount of NHL games. Shattenkirk has about 100 more points. Is hammer D 100 points better than shattenkirk D ? Travis has more Pims, does that mean shatt is not physical or as physical?
So would you trade hammer for draisaitl straight up ? Not that we would accept that for hammer.
But to gauge value for the blues

Seems the blues may get shorted a bit

Last edited:

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Atlanta
If this has anything to do with the idiots behind the bench then Garth Snow better grow the **** up and get rid of them TOMORROW. Hamonic was a character guy. You do not let a guy like that sour. Waiting to hear the real reason but something tells me we never will.

I remember reading a bunch of times that it has everything to do with the team and the arena.

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
This a nightmare. Seriously this has been a day from hell For me. This can't be happening. I feel sick.

scott99

May 13, 2005
This totally stinks. Losing Hammer is going to be a huge loss for us. The guy is a warrior and one of the key pieces to our team. Sad day.
Really hope that whatever has caused this problem works out for the best for Hammer as he is a class guy and all around winner.

You know what, you are one classy fan. Not me.

The way I feel about this is Hamonic can go **** himself. **** him, how dare he. All he did was put the Islanders in a very bad spot, now having to trade from a stance of weakness because people now know he wants out. So now we're not gonna get **** for this *****. **** him. Grow up and grow a pair, this is a business, act like a professional athlete not a punk ass *****. **** him, I hope he never sees a playoff game in his life. Kirk Muller II as far as I'm concerned. Flame me if you want, but from now on, Travis Hamonic can got to hell. I hope this gets resolved fast, I don't care if it's for a bag of pucks, get this piece of **** off the team, so I can root against him forever.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
This a nightmare. Seriously this has been a day from hell For me. This can't be happening. I feel sick.

Seriously, this came out of nowhere to completely screw up my whole night. Hammer has built up enough respect to not question his motives to be closer to home so I can't be mad at him. It's going to be a net minus no matter what kind of deal Snow gets for him.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009

The way I feel about this is Hamonic can go **** himself. **** him, how dare he. All he did was put the Islanders in a very bad spot, now having to trade from a stance of weakness because people now know he wants out. So now we're not gonna get **** for this *****. **** him. Grow up and grow a pair, this is a business, act like a professional athlete not a punk ass *****. **** him, I hope he never sees a playoff game in his life. Kirk Muller II as far as I'm concerned. Flame me if you want, but from now on, Travis Hamonic can got to hell. I hope this gets resolved fast, I don't care if it's for a bag of pucks, get this piece of **** off the team, so I can root against him forever.

It sounds like he is having serious family troubles.. But you wish ill will on the man because he's a really good player and he's leaving your favorite hockey team. Sounds like someone may need to get their priorities in order.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc

hmm, i assume someone in his immediate family is gravely/terminally ill......i hope you are never in that spot......step back, think about it and stop acting like a fool

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Excellent thing to come up before two super tough games, by the way. At least this isn't news for the team itself.

How did it get out, I wonder? Very unlike Garth. I wonder if it was leaked in an attempt to get something done?

FourRings

Mar 26, 2013
New York City
I really hope everything is OK in Hamonic's personal life. That trumps all. Best wishes to him. Hopefully Garth can pull a rabbit out of the hat here.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006

I have no words for this post. Wow.

:amazed::help:

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012

Wow !!! Scott.
This is exactly how I felt when we trade for Visnovsky and he would not report. All the
Overseas chatter about family and friends in Verblackistan does the country really matter?
But Scott, this is Hammer.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
It sucks that Hammer wants to leave but how are reporters not under fire from Gm's who are now ****ed that their private negotiations are now compromised?

Friedman put Snow in a position of weakness. Now he has to talk to GM's HAVING to trade Hamonic. It could set this franchise back pretty far. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad