Speculation: Trade Speculation Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
as much as id love jagr, i doubt he gets moved. dallas kinda needs him for their playoff push. wish they were bottom of the league so they would bd more inclined to move people.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
as much as id love jagr, i doubt he gets moved. dallas kinda needs him for their playoff push. wish they were bottom of the league so they would bd more inclined to move people.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/standings

Right now there are three legitimate sellers - Florida, Calgary and Colorado. Maybe that number gets upped by a couple toward the deadline but I don't think there's going to be the amount of activity there is in a normal year.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
According to Eklund (I know LOL), St. Louis or Eriksson may be available if DAL and TB decide to blow it up.

Both would be a godsend to this team. Unfortunately I doubt Lou would give up big assets right now.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Doubt we have the assets to do much, but man, St. Louis has been one of my favorite players since he entered the league.

Sigh.

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Brennan Klak ‏@nhlupdate 2m
Penguins are close to acquiring Brendan Morrow from Stars per Darren Dreger...but Morrow hasn't waived his NTC yet

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 1m
RT @DarrenDreger: Source say the Pens and Stars have a trade in place for Brendan Morrow. However, he has yet to waive no trade clause.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Joe Morrow for Brendan Morrow

Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell 37s
Dreger says Joe Morrow will likely be *part* of the package going to Dallas. I'd hate to see what else PIT is giving. Joe is enough.

If they give anything up more then Joe Morrow, thats a huge overpayment

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
This is an interesting spot now since Lou has acquired D'Agostini and Kovalchuk has gone down.

He'll be missed on the PP and maybe the PK but face it 5v5 he wasn't producing like crazy. We have enough solid NHLers to make it through no doubt.

apice3*

I hate to break it to you guys but Kovy's presence is more important than his production 5v5.

Just because he's not scoring doesn't mean he's useless like some are suggesting. He faces the top competition, which allows Elias and Clarkson to face lesser defensive pairings. Now a struggling Clarkson has to play even further up the depth chart, and Elias is going to draw the top defensive matchups. Kovy being out makes everyone on this team worse in every situation.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Why do the top people that run this forum recognize Eklund as a source still? Is he paying them to?

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
If Joe Morrow goes to Dallas for Brenden Morrow, we kno wwhy Lou hasnt made a huge move. The market is terrible if thats the asking price

Its like moving Jon Merrill for Brenden Morrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad