Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
With Andersson you hope the flame out in the playoffs due to a scoring drought and are looking for a big move, then hope they like DeBrincat and try to build around that, but yeah it's a bit of a pipedream.
Ahh, I thought you meant Mikey Anderson. Andersson might be even more of a pipe dream but definitely a better fit. I could see something around Batherson or DeBrincat, under the right circumstances, being workable.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Dumba?
He’s 6’ even and 180 lbs.

Paraphrasing from the Minny board, he’s not very physical anymore given his injuries, will try to catch guys in bad spots to mail them, but ends up taking a lot of bad penalties.

Ah snap, there you go ruining his shallow argument as to why I don't want Dumba lol.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Jensen and Severson are, cernak and Andersson are not, 2 should be Murphy, typo on my part, also signed
Which Andersson?

a. Axel Andersson, Ducks?

b. Rasmus Andersson, Flames? <- probably this one.

Last edited:

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I don’t even understand the Sens brass interest in Dumba. Doesn’t really fit the need of the type of D man we need

NB613

Jul 26, 2013
Ottawa
I don’t even understand the Sens brass interest in Dumba. Doesn’t really fit the need of the type of D man we need
Does “interest” not just mean kicking tires and seeing what D are available and what price?

We’ve been linked to so many D this year (Karlsson, Murphy, Gavrikov, Dumba, Myers etc). It appears just like you mentioned a while back that Dorion is looking into every option. Have things changed?

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Does “interest” not just mean kicking tires and seeing what D are available and what price?

We’ve been linked to so many D this year (Karlsson, Murphy, Gavrikov, Dumba, Myers etc). It appears just like you mentioned a while back that Dorion is looking into every option. Have things changed?

I’m just going based off of Dreger saying we had interest in him. To me Dumba is not a great fit but I think it speaks to the low availability of quality top 4 RD as to why we called about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad