Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hope Ottawa makes a pitch. Jeanot is the absolute perfect upgrade on Auston Watson and our total bottom 6. Going through a bit of a sophomore slump right now but this kid is the definition of pest.

I would offer up Boucher and a mid round pick in a heartbeat

Reactions: bert

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
The Devils will have Nemec and Luke Hughes on ELCs, they are going to be a problem for a while. Hughes, Hischer and Meier is a great starting point up front. I imagine it will cost them Mercer and a pick.
I'm hoping its Holtz, Mercer and a 1st

please or please can TB not get Jeannot. The dude has had an effective rookie season where he could produce 5 on 5 and isn't afraid to be gritty

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010

please or please can TB not get Jeannot. The dude has had an effective rookie season where he could produce 5 on 5 and isn't afraid to be gritty
Don't think Mercer is involved

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

Doesn’t include Mercer, already been stated by insiders.

There was 0% chance he was involved from the get go.

Jeannot is in his 3rd season, has like 40 less games than Batherson

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lol a first zetterlund ohonotuiuk and Johansson?

I think New Jersey is going to get out of this having given up nothing lol

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Kopitar will not last forever. Byfield is the only centre prospect they have. Turcotte is who knows where. Vilardi is whatever. They’re not reading byfield unless it’s in a package for a young established canter.
Well Talbot watson and a second for byfield and Walker is very very good lol
Rob Blake would probably be investigated by the league if that deal were to happen

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

These guys next year are adding nemec Hughes meier (I know he’s there now) and holtz.

The new tampa bay.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Lol a first zetterlund ohonotuiuk and Johansson?

I think New Jersey is going to get out of this having given up nothing lol

Sounds like they may also be giving up Mukhamadullin and a conditional 2024 1st.

If that's true it's basically the same framework as the Karlsson deal. One 1st round drafted prospect, one decent young NHLer, one B prospect, one guaranteed 1st, another conditional 1st.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
If those three players are all that's going back to SJ, then they've literally robbed them. Zetterlund is the only valuable piece but that isn't saying much.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

There is absolutely no way that's the package. Lol you don't trade Mercer for him 1 for 1.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Decent deal for both sides.

2023 1st
cond. 2024 1st
Mukhamadullin
Okhotiuk
Zetterlund
Johnsson
for
Meier (at 50%)
Harrington

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Great deal for both parties.

Zetterlund, 3 1sts, decent young bottom pair guy. That’s a fine return for Meier. Great rebuild pieces.

Devils become much better, and with their strong, strong drafting aren’t worried about losing 3 1sts.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
If those three players are all that's going back to SJ, then they've literally robbed them. Zetterlund is the only valuable piece but that isn't saying much.
Ah it could be the equivalent of 3 firsts plus zetterlund and Ohotiuk who has some great raw ability. That's a ton. If someone's going to give the sens that much for debrincat they should consider it.

Aiight with the two 1st round picks the deal does make a lot more sense, and might even be in SJ's favor if NJ can't extend Meier.
Mukhamadollin is legit as well

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Ah it could be the equivalent of 3 firsts plus zetterlund and Ohotiuk who has some great raw ability. That's a ton. If someone's going to give the sens that much for debrincat they should consider it.

No way DBC gets that kind of return, not to mention it'd be Dorion making the trade. :P

Reactions: DrEasy

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Sounds like they may also be giving up Mukhamadullin and a conditional 2024 1st.

If that's true it's basically the same framework as the Karlsson deal. One 1st round drafted prospect, one decent young NHLer, one B prospect, one guaranteed 1st, another conditional 1st.
Sens got a conditional 2nd that could turn into a 1st, seems they’re getting 2 1sts for sure, likely protected in 2024

Edit. I’m wrong. Forgot about the Eastern Conference pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad