Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Gotta think Holtz is the main piece
He’s whatever for me. If I’m sharks how do I not get a prized d prospect

New Jersey adding Luke Hughes nemec and meier next year is very very very scary.

And knowing our luck it’ll be Risto lmao
Our staff definitely likes ristolainen. Checks out with our history. He’s a type. And he’s Dorion and our pro scouts type.

GoSenatorsGo

Nov 9, 2007

New Jersey adding Luke Hughes nemec and meier next year is very very very scary.
Looks like another player is joining Meier and SJ is retaining 50%.. gotta think the return is going to be pretty decent

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010

Our staff definitely likes ristolainen. Checks out with our history. He’s a type. And he’s Dorion and our pro scouts type.

We wouldn't give up Sanderson in a trade like this so I highly doubt NJ would part with either of their prized D prospects.

I'm guessing team 2 might have been Vegas? Recent 1st round pick Zach Dean just went in the Barbashev trade

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
“Even Gretzky was traded” - someone I forget who. -pierre dorion
sure you can name anyone and suggest Dorion be in on him. There is a long list. I'll wait

Miller will likely get suspended for spitting on Doughty so have to see how that impacts their plans re the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad