Proposal: Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-2014 | Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker*

If this team does not make a move tonight, then I personally feel the whole meeting was for nothing but a show.

Murray will probably be working the phones hard over the roster freeze and then make a trade after the roster freeze ends. Either that or maybe we will at the very least start hearing some actual trade rumors.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
58 minutes left until the trade freeze. A trade is not going to happen unfortunately.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Murray already kinda said they had the freeze period to turn it around or moves would be made (well, that's the message that was reported today). He never intended to make moves before Christmas.

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
Keep

Ryan
Turris
MacArthur
Zibanejad
Smith
Neil

Karlsson
Ceci
Methot

Lehner

Trade the rest if needed.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If this team does not make a move tonight, then I personally feel the whole meeting was for nothing but a show.

Disagree.

Forcing a move in a 3-hour time window is just bad business.
Why force yourself to make a move when, IF you want to make a move, you can have the entire Christmas freeze to talk to GMs and set something up for the new year?

Worst trades you make are the ones you feel forced to make/ force yourself to make.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Disagree.

Forcing a move in a 3-hour time window is just bad business.
Why force yourself to make a move when, IF you want to make a move, you can have the entire Christmas freeze to talk to GMs and set something up for the new year?

Worst trades you make are the ones you feel forced to make/ force yourself to make.

Doesn't have to be a trade. Call up someone from Bingo, send Cowen or Gryba down.

Show that the team is not complacent.

Powdered Toast Man

Is he a ham?
Nov 22, 2005
Making the team worse to show you are totally serious doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

The Senators need to get better. Not worse and not just different.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

I am tired of talk. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.
****ing do something.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

I am tired of talk. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.
****ing do something.
Excellent.

Soon more and more people will be calling for the call-up of one Andre Petersson from the Binghamton Senators farm team up to the Ottawa Senators NHL team.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Maybe we should re-sign Radek Bonk

Even I think that's a bad idea.

... unless we're talking about the head office? Radek Bonk is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth dudes on this planet. He'd be awesome for this team's morale right now, IMO. Just having him around the arena can't hurt, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad