Rumor: Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread XXV: Season over. Still waiting to begin...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Real_ESPNLeBrun
Hearing that Letang camp informed Penguins earlier tonight that they were turning down an 8-year contract offer worth around $56 million. Whether more contract talks are coming or whether Pens put Letang on trade market remains to be seen...

Turned down 8 years at "around" 7M/year.

Yikes, that's hardball.

Ouch.
Stay away MacT. Stay far far away.
Love the player but those are some ridiculous demands. Schultz could be our version of Letang anyway.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Hall-RNH-Eberle
Stalberg-Gagner-Yakupov
Paajarvi-BLANK-BLANK
Smyth-BLANK-BLANK
Brown

Fill in the blanks :nod:

Chooch

Nov 4, 2006
Edmonton
If true, come on Craig, you oughta know that Letang won't even be remotely close to the player he was in Pittsburgh if he comes here.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
My dream scenario:

-Sign Lecavalier.
-Trade Gagner for a dman. (Don't really want to trade him, but Vinny opens up this option).
-Draft one of the centers this year and let him develop and take over for Vinny in a few years.

This improves our centers and defence.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
I say no to Letang.

What about a scenario where we get Brad Richards from NYR for Horcoff. NYR would have to pay some salary. Or maybe they buy him out and we go after him.

ilya bryzgalov I don't mind as an option if he's reasonably priced. He will be looking to prove Phily wrong.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
I say no to Letang.

What about a scenario where we get Brad Richards from NYR for Horcoff. NYR would have to pay some salary. Or maybe they buy him out and we go after him.

ilya bryzgalov I don't mind as an option if he's reasonably priced. He will be looking to prove Phily wrong.

No chance I want Letang either. He is a 5 mill D man who plays with Malkin and Crosby.

My dream is we trade Horc for Richards, then we sign Bryz and some one like Ference.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Would MacT be better of trading the 7th overall, or making the selection and maybe the player ends up being more valuable in a year or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad