HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #79

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dach Vader

The Dachside
Mar 31, 2021
Same here. Only center I'm willing to give in this trade is Dvorak.

Because like you, I want to add Dubois to Suzuki and Dach.

If the difference was Dach. I'd make that trade but I think Dach would be a lot more riskier for Jets to take over Dvorak. If they want to compete next year. Dvorak is the better player now and can contribute solidly. I'd keep him over Dach if we we're competing but since we aren't, I'd rather sink or swim with Dach. If he stinks that just helps our draft pick and if he figures it out, that might be even better.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Calgary are going to be able to trade Huberdeau and Weegar at the trade deadline if needed. Good trade imo.

Panthers D looks kinda disgusting now though.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

"«Mais pour l’instant, j’essaye de ne pas penser à ça. Je suis en Floride et j’y ai du plaisir. J’aimerais vraiment participer à un championnat en Floride avant de peut-être aller à Montréal.»"

If Hughes manages one of Huberdeau/PLD or both, then I swear I will finally treat my girlfriends cats with dignity.

MarkyMarkov

Jan 31, 2010
Just imagine Hugo pulls off PLD and Huberdeau. This would be our lines, depending on what we have to give up in those trades of course (though maybe we sign them for free also, but let's have some fun).

Slafkovsky - Suzuki - Caufield
Anderson - PLD - Huberdeau
2023 1st - Dach - Gallagher

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I wonder if a deal around Anderson ++ for Huberdeau might work? They get Anderson who is cost controlled + a good young asset back and some picks.

Would allow us to have a sweet 1-2 punch.

MarkyMarkov

Jan 31, 2010
And we will have no money for goaltending or d
Be grateful if we land one
Watch is land none

Our D will be mostly young guys not earning too much. We have tons of prospects on ELCs. Key would be to get rid of all of Dadonov, Drouin, Byron, Allen, Hoffman, Armia. That's almost $26 million in cap space. Who knows what happens with Price as well, might free up another $10.5 million. If not, hope for playoff Price to return.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
some of you need to cool your jets The habs are not getting both just cuz they’re Francos
Be grateful to get one
Can’t spend 18 million just like that on 2 players
If we get PLD I’ll be happy as hell
You can spend that money when you’re getting one of the best players in the world and a young top 6 player scoring nearly 30 goals.

Reactions: A Loyal Demidog

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I wonder if a deal around Anderson ++ for Huberdeau might work? They get Anderson who is cost controlled + a good young asset back and some picks.

Would allow us to have a sweet 1-2 punch.

No reason for the habs to do that. Huberdeau is ufa in 1 year so could possibly have him for free then.
Huberdeau is also 29, so if we acquire him, we have to try to compete now. The habs are not ready for that yet.
It's different than acquiring Dubois who's only 24, and has many good years left.

Last edited:

MarkyMarkov

Jan 31, 2010
Temper expectations
Been a hab fan a long time These things don’t happen in Montreal
We never get the guy or Guys

Things might be different now with Kent Hughes as GM, the guy who had the most high profile Franco clients as an agent, with MSL as coach, and with Vinny Lecavalier and Marie-Philippe Poulin on board. Imagine even one of PLD or Huberdeau forcing their way onto the Habs, let alone both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad