GDT: Trade Deadline - Trade Eatin' SZN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Think Tipp goes

Ennis McDavid Athansiou
RNH Drai Yamo
Khaira Haas Chiasson
PRuss Sheahan Archibald

Nurse Bear
Larsson Green
Jones Benning

Next game.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Think Tipp goes

Ennis McDavid Athansiou
RNH Drai Yamo
Khaira Haas Chiasson
PRuss Sheahan Archibald

Nurse Bear
Larsson Green
Jones Benning

Next game.

Larsson on his wrong side would be an absolute shitshow of unparalleled proportions. He has trouble enough retrieving and handling the puck on his strong side. On his weak side it would be an unmitigated disaster.

My guess:

Nurse - Bear
Jones - Larsson
Lagesson - Green

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Larsson on his wrong side would be an absolute shitshow of unparalleled proportions. He has trouble enough retrieving and handling the puck on his strong side. On his weak side it would be an unmitigated disaster.

My guess:

Nurse - Bear
Jones - Larsson
Lagesson - Green

Then Green plays on the off-hand. Lagesson is too raw right now to be playing these games.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Then Green plays on the off-hand. Lagesson is too raw right now to be playing these games.

It's alright, just need to survive (go .500) until Klef gets back in about a week or so. Lagesson can hold his own until then.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015

My guess:

Nurse - Bear
Jones - Larsson
Lagesson - Green
I thought he was on his weak side . Ooh boy

Reactions: Aerchon and Cloned

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Lagesson is 100% the first to be sent down on D right now. Benning and Jones are better and also I still don't think Tippett really likes him.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
It's alright, just need to survive (go .500) until Klef gets back in about a week or so. Lagesson can hold his own until then.

Doubt Tipp continues with the rookie (when we already have basically 2 on the back end as is) over two proven vets in Green and Benning. One of the righties will have to play on the left side for about a week.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Doubt Tipp continues with the rookie (when we already have basically 2 on the back end as is) over two proven vets in Green and Benning. One of the righties will have to play on the left side for about a week.

Benning can't play more than 10 minutes a game because they're worried about his health. That's one of the reasons they traded for Green I think.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Benning can't play more than 10 minutes a game because they're worried about his health. That's one of the reasons they traded for Green I think.

Isn't his partner Lagesson right now? I think that's more of the reason why he's playing 10 minutes.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Isn't his partner Lagesson right now? I think that's more of the reason why he's playing 10 minutes.

Their whole d-structure is messed up because of the Klef injury. They can't play Benning more than 10 minutes because of the health concerns but they can't double shift anyone with Lagesson because everyone in the Top 4 is already stretched out as far as minutes goes. Green was needed more badly than they were letting on.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Do you guys figure Green will take the spot on our powerplay until Klefbom comes back ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad