Trade Deadline Thread: Chaos Simmering

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Maybe we should add Tony DeAngelo to that trade since we're going down the path of acquiring annoying people.

Jim Benning not in charge anymore.
Honestly I find that account insufferable & had to mute.

Its incessant complaining or nit picking Miller but they shut up when a favourite of theirs a bad game or stretch of play. They claim they are being "real and based in reality" but they are biased and constantly move the goal posts.

That’s luongos account.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Honestly I find that account insufferable & had to mute.

Its incessant complaining or nit picking Miller but they shut up when a favourite of theirs a bad game or stretch of play. They claim they are being "real and based in reality" but they are biased and constantly move the goal posts.

Are you referring to taj because the post your quoting has a tweet from Luongo.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
If Canes get jake and lose bunting thats another Ryjo situation, we cannot afford to keep mik on the roster with other teams addressing cap inefficiencies. Doesn’t matter where we dump him, arz, mtl, sj, njd...

Just absolutely have to land Toffoli.
It's the most obvious thing ever especially with Lindholm and EP both having played with him, and want him back, he wants to sign here.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That’s a good player.. how much is Carolina giving up here? Not that they shouldn’t go for it

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Toffoli.gif

It's time.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Guentzel was a product of Crosby, Toffoli was always better

Lindholm too

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Lindholm in his 66 minutes with Hoglander has had some very good results - 64.93% Corsi, 60.82% Fenwick, xGF% of 54.90%. I'd love to see the QoC, but I seriously think we should try to tap into that more.

My ideal scenario would be:

Pettersson - Miller - Boeser
Hoglander - Lindholm - Toffoli
Joshua - Blueger - Garland
Zucker? - Suter - Lafferty/Mikheyev

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad