Trade Deadline Thread: Chaos Simmering

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Hoglander is far better than Kakko. If that's the NYR offer, I think it beats everybody else's...and Pittsburgh should take that. I suspect our best offer is adding in Podkolzin to the 3 way trade. Something like a 1st, Debrusk, Lysell, Podkolzin to Pitt, Lindholm to Bos, and Guentzel here.
This has been along the lines of what I think they’re trying to get done as well. I think they’re willing to take a slight hit on the Lindholm trade, but not a big one.

I just don’t see it going through. I bet you Boston’s offer would require a bigger add from us than Podkolzin and that this won’t go through unless someone flinches.

If I had to guess, it’d be Boston that flinches because of the Lindholm extension rumours. Just don’t see VAN giving in nor do I see Pittsburgh settling if the rumours were so strong yesterday about how VAN felt they were on the outside looking in and how CAR were favourited

Reactions: God

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Rumour: pick + Kakko + Othman
For us the equivalent will be

1st + Hoglander + Raty
I wouldn’t do that

I would argue Hoglander is better than Kakko
But Kakko has the 2OA pedigree
Hoglander might be worth more than Kakko+ Othmann + pick. Kakko has little to no value he was good last year and is still a great defensive player but has no confidence in the offensive zone. Othmann is having a heck of bounce back year but I still question his skating.

Reactions: Pacific Canuck

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
will never forget how he started the 12 million dollar offer on the table.

Guys! Elias petterson rejected 12 mill per year for 11.6 !!

Anyone can say whatever they’d like, more or less, it’s our duty to verify.

Not picking on anyone, I’m as guilty as anyone but we live in a society where we expect to read the headline and have the full picture and stuff doesn’t work that way.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
Hoglander is far better than Kakko. If that's the NYR offer, I think it beats everybody else's...and Pittsburgh should take that. I suspect our best offer is adding in Podkolzin to the 3 way trade. Something like a 1st, Debrusk, Lysell, Podkolzin to Pitt, Lindholm to Bos, and Guentzel here.
I don’t think Kakko is much more valuable than Podkolzin.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
They might get a better #8 but they won’t be picking up anyone who forces the existing guys into the press box.
Weren't they trying to land Tanev as well when the Lindholm deal went down? That definitely would've pushed one of Cole/Zadorov/Myers into the box.

Reactions: Bleach Clean

Delocatedfan

Jun 1, 2021

Knights roster for day 1 of playoffs.

will never forget how he started the 12 million dollar offer on the table.

Guys! Elias petterson rejected 12 mill per year for 11.6 !!
This is about Taj1944, not stromebone1

Honestly I find that account insufferable & had to mute.

Its incessant complaining or nit picking Miller but they shut up when a favourite of theirs a bad game or stretch of play. They claim they are being "real and based in reality" but they are biased and constantly move the goal posts.

Last edited:

Nuck Bonino

May 10, 2011
Honestly I find that account insufferable & had to mute.

Its incessant complaining or nit picking Miller but they shut up when a favourite of theirs a bad game or stretch of play. They claim they are being "real and based in reality" but they are biased and constantly move the goal posts.
isnt that Luongo's twitter handle?

Reactions: lawrence
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad