GDT: Trade Deadline: Tampa won the Jeannot sweepstakes!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Oilers tend to under-perform against us except the odd Draisaitl PP goal. I expect things different tomorrow. They're in a TIGHT race and are league-leading in goals for.

Not a good recipe. Feels prepped to be one of those 6-4 games. Would almost start DeSmith as to not overwork Jarry.
Huh? Last season the Oilers beat us twice and they already beat us in October, so by my brilliant calculation they’ve won three in a row…

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Each day that gets closer to the deadline I actually can't even believe we haven't made even one move. This is a team that needed a trade well before the deadline, not the day of.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The two DKs are slap fighting on twitter. Someone asked DK about the Petry rumor, he said it was bullshit until someone posted a source. They posted Kingerski's article, DK laughed and said try again. :laugh:

People with zero self-reflection must be havin' a great old time.

Reactions: WheresRamziAbid

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The two DKs are slap fighting on twitter. Someone asked DK about the Petry rumor, he said it was bullshit until someone posted a source. They posted Kingerski's article, DK laughed and said try again. :laugh:

People with zero self-reflection must be havin' a great old time.

Kingerski is somehow worse than DK and DK tried to have a threesome with one of his employees.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Kingerski is somehow worse than DK and DK tried to have a threesome with one of his employees.
Yeah, Pittsburgh really has some kinda special sports media. Yohe can't lick the boot enough so he's gone on to deepthroating it. Rossi's just a sad attempt at relevance. Yeesh.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Huh? Last season the Oilers beat us twice and they already beat us in October, so by my brilliant calculation they’ve won three in a row…

Under-performing and beating the Pens three in a row are not mutually exclusive.

:)

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Barbashev would be a great addition if he can be signed, a big time upgrade at 3c
He actually wouldn't be an upgrade at the C position with the way our 3rd line in used. He's pretty bad to put it nicely at Faceoffs and taking those defense zone Faceoffs would be pretty ugly.

He would absolutely be an upgrade on the 3rd line though and should be heavily targeted

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
He actually wouldn't be an upgrade at the C position with the way our 3rd line in used. He's pretty bad to put it nicely at Faceoffs and taking those defense zone Faceoffs would be pretty ugly.

He would absolutely be an upgrade on the 3rd line though and should be heavily targeted
The way our 3rd line is used hopefully will be different after both MS and RH are fired!

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Pittsburgh and Boston weren't all that different a year ago. my how times change. Hextall still twiddling his thumbs. Entire front office needs to go if the pens end up missing the playoffs.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Pittsburgh and Boston weren't all that different a year ago. my how times change. Hextall still twiddling his thumbs. Entire front office needs to go if the pens end up missing the playoffs.
Maybe, Just Maybe because he knows it isn't worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad