Speculation: Trade Deadline: March 8, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which UFAs do you think will be moved at the TDL?

• Total voters

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I would be doing everything I can to stack Tucson. Make them so loaded that you can afford to give guys like Doan and Soderstrom a shot.

Hopefully Geekie’s season ends quick and we plug him down there too for the playoffs.

Doan, Guenther, Geekie, Soderstrom all getting meaningful playoff games is gonna be huge for them. I’d even let Cooley decide if he wants to go for it too. (If he can).

Stoked to see what Tucson is going to do. Load them up and ship out Coyotes short term pieces for Tucson short term pieces. This is the year.
Heck ya

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I agree. The way this team is crumbling we could end up not much better than last year, which would not be acceptable in my eyes. Any player should be available in a trade not named Cooley, Guenther and Keller. Let's see how it all ends this year because right now we are void of talent in the areas we need talent, high end talent.
We haven't been much better this year than last year all season. I chuckle when I continually read your take that we have such improvement, remember you skipped out last season. The only improvement we have is some of the kids getting better.

I'll give you props for being consistent with "any player should be available in trade" rhetoric, even if I don't agree.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
I don't see us pursuing Berggren unless if it's meant for Tucson.

A top RHD in the draft and a future home would do wonders for the organization. As well as getting Artyom Duda signed.

Don't really see us being involved with any trades other than maybe AHLers.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Draft picks are currency / a medium of exchange. We didn’t like the prospects offered by Ottawa and took picks instead. Used picks to acquire a prospect we did like.
I understand, but what I'm saying we should have got more in that trade. Doesn't matter it's all behind us.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think we made out like bandits. Big fan of what i have seen from But so far in khl. Chychrun ufa in a year.
How can you say that when But hasn't played in the NHL yet? Sooner or later you have to pay your good players, as we did with Keller.

He's useless when not producing.
I don't think Bear has utilized Carcone the way he should be the last little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad