Radko Gudas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Yeah, but he's one of those physical D-men with limited offensive skills other than a good shot from the point - the kind of player I've been told the Flyers shouldn't be keeping around.

Gudas has always been a solid complementary D-man, 3rd pair guy most of his career, but isn't he blocking prospects from playing on a rebuilding team in Anaheim? (just kidding).

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Yeah, but he's one of those physical D-men with limited offensive skills other than a good shot from the point - the kind of player I've been told the Flyers shouldn't be keeping around.

Gudas has always been a solid complementary D-man, 3rd pair guy most of his career, but isn't he blocking prospects from playing on a rebuilding team in Anaheim? (just kidding).
One sure.... half your d core.... NOPE

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
He was a plus 14 playing 20 minutes a night in front of John Gibson. He should be getting his number retired.

In all seriousness though, he’s a good player with over 700 games under his belt, and he busts his ass. He’d be my choice on that team at this stage.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Named captain of the Ducks….. oh my
That's kinda random. Has he ever even worn a letter so far in his NHL career? Guess that tells us a lot about the state of that Ducks team.

I still remember hearing him speak for the first time and how shocked I was because of his high-pitched voice. I always imagined him having a really deep, intimidating voice.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Plays physical, good locker room guy and now at an age where kids are looking up at him. Not the biggest surprise that he is given a letter.

As a player with the Flyers he was okay within his own limitations but nothing special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad