Radko Gudas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Yeah, but he's one of those physical D-men with limited offensive skills other than a good shot from the point - the kind of player I've been told the Flyers shouldn't be keeping around.

Gudas has always been a solid complementary D-man, 3rd pair guy most of his career, but isn't he blocking prospects from playing on a rebuilding team in Anaheim? (just kidding).

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Yeah, but he's one of those physical D-men with limited offensive skills other than a good shot from the point - the kind of player I've been told the Flyers shouldn't be keeping around.

Gudas has always been a solid complementary D-man, 3rd pair guy most of his career, but isn't he blocking prospects from playing on a rebuilding team in Anaheim? (just kidding).
One sure.... half your d core.... NOPE

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
He was a plus 14 playing 20 minutes a night in front of John Gibson. He should be getting his number retired.

In all seriousness though, he’s a good player with over 700 games under his belt, and he busts his ass. He’d be my choice on that team at this stage.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Named captain of the Ducks….. oh my
That's kinda random. Has he ever even worn a letter so far in his NHL career? Guess that tells us a lot about the state of that Ducks team.

I still remember hearing him speak for the first time and how shocked I was because of his high-pitched voice. I always imagined him having a really deep, intimidating voice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad