Speculation: Trade Deadline: March 8, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which UFAs do you think will be moved at the TDL?

• Total voters

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I give a 50 percent chance everyone will be demanding Keller and Crouse to be traded next year because we need a first in the 2029 draft because it's a deep draft.
And the players are from Russia and are two years away from coming to NA, or not. Boy, we sure are a nasty group.:laugh:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
He’s going to get picks for now, which he will flip in the offseason for players.

Don’t be disappointed if we don’t get any players of interest today. The big moves happen in the offseason
Our big move last year was Chychrun for picks. Many big names changing hand the last 24 hrs. and more to come. We did get Durzi last June for a second. I'm tired of picks, I want a hockey trade damn it.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Our trade capital isn't enough to get good players in hockey trades. Anyone worth anything likely isn't going to be available anyway.
We were talking about Schmaltz. Add our second, which would almost be a first. That has to be worth a pretty good player. Hell make it two 2nds.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Trade Alert! Jakey been traded to the Maple leafs fan site for a 1st round pick in 2097.

When asked about the trade Jakey said he was happy to go to a team that's high in the Canadian media circus.
I'm going to assume you loved the Chayka era. Sure constant floundering and no future in sight but hey also no picks or real prospects!!! :sarcasm:

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
I'm going to assume you loved the Chayka era. Sure constant floundering and no future in sight but hey also no picks or real prospects!!! :sarcasm:
Yes and no. He did get some incredible times, frick it was great to be a Yotes fan. The Hockey News highly ranked our prospects, had a lot of positive press of a new kind of GM based on analytics, had an incredible season and then one of the best days!!! Out of no where we traded for Hall. The Yotes actually had respect and the potential to have a very good year.

Then the wheels fell off. Hall didn't work and Chayka did some very stupid things. Back to earth we fell. When we traded for Hall almost everyone was so incredibly happy. For a moment in time.

Hall didn't work out but we didn't give up much. Bahl is an ok Dman. Can anyone find the Hall trade thread? Would love to read the first 20 pages again.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
There can’t be anything close on Schmaltz or else he would be scratched tonight, right? @SR’s source seemed fairly confident but it looks like it’s going to have to be a last minute decision to get anything done. Otherwise I just don’t see why he would be in the lineup tonight…

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Imagine Bahl and Mercer in the Coyotes lineup. Could’ve been a much different season.

Another present from Mr Wendy’s
Bahl 130 games played 4 goals and like 20 helpers. It would be pretty much the same. Don't know a lot about Mercer.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Bahl 130 games played 4 goals and like 20 helpers. It would be pretty much the same. Don't know a lot about Mercer.
I watch a lot of Devil games.

Bahl is a defensive Dman who is huge and can skate. Exactly the type of player BA desires. He’d be the Coyotes best Dman. He’s 23.

Mercer had 27 goals last season, rough start this season, but up to 16 goals. He’s 22.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I watch a lot of Devil games.

Bahl is a defensive Dman who is huge and can skate. Exactly the type of player BA desires. He’d be the Coyotes best Dman. He’s 23.

Mercer had 27 goals last season, rough start this season, but up to 16 goals. He’s 22.
Yeah but Hall helped them win a fake playoff series and then helped them get absolutely stomped in the real playoff. Totally worth it. :sarcasm:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Thank you so much lmao. What's old is new again:)
You got your Chayka approach, it was a disaster, it's time to see if BA's approach will work. I absolutely think it will provided Meruelo has a stronger stomach than many Coyote fans cause I think they're at least a good 3-4 years away from truly turning the corner.

Reactions: Grimes

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
cleanhitshockey.com
So maybe Zucker to Vancouver since they missed out on Guentzel.

Toronto doesn’t have many picks. Best they could do is a 3rd in 2026 or a 2nd in 2027 for Dumba. But, maybe they offer up one of Liljegren or Robertson. Both recent scratches.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad